Arkansaw MX: Wisconsin/Minnesota Riders

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Hey all...just wanted to post some information on a great track called Arkansaw Cycle Park. It's located near the unincorporated town of Arkansaw, Wisconsin, which is very close to Durand.

It's a relatively new track (2-3 years old), but it's by far my favorite place to ride. It's located way down in a wooded valley, has great soil, excellent layout, some fun up and downs, and really nice safe obstacles. It's got at least two small doubles and a lot of nice safe tabletops. And two really nice whoops sections as well.

The owner does an outstanding job of keeping on top of watering and grooming. In fact, you'll always find him out there on a given weekend taking care of the track.

Riding fee is $10 per day per rider. Standard waivers apply.

I'm posting this purely in the hopes that it may lead to more riders going to this track. I want this track to get decent business and stay open. We're seeing too many of our tracks drop regular open riding because they don't generate enough cash to pay for their insurance. Get out there and support this track. You'll have a blast there!

Here's a link to their website, which will provide all relevant info including directions:

www.arkansawmx.com
phone: (715) 285-5679

FYI...this track is part of District 16.

Thanks.

Last edited:

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
I rode there the first year it was open but I'm not an MXer. I went for the woods loop. It was an okay loop but sort of short. Do you know if they've expanded it?

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
You know, I'm not sure, John. I have seen some people riding off into the woods, but I've never done so myself. I'm not sure if the woods around it are that expansive or not. I'd give the owner a call or shoot them an email. You'll find a link to their email address at their website.

I ride mostly tracks but try and hit some woods every now and then. (I did the spring Theilman ride, by the way. That's the best trail riding I've ever done!! The Golden Eagles do a great job with that event.)

All I can say is that, for a track, it's the most fun I've had.

U

Unregisteredn00b

the trails have definatley been expanded on since the first year they were open, go check it out

Octane250F

Uhhh...
Oct 21, 2006
Next summer my buddies and I are going to hit up Arkansaw. We've heard great thing about it and are looking to ride a variety of tracks to mix things up a little.
They do allow quads there, right?

Top Bottom