Arnold Schwarzenegger: Cannabis not a drug

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Ol'89r said:
That's one of the reasons we moved from those places to California. Has your sky turned from a grey to a darker grey yet? :nener: Must be fall. :rotfl:
Sunny and 75 degrees here in So Cal. :moon:

I am enjoying this thread... :rotfl:
Ken

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
65 here in tn. sunny, no smog, no smoke,no wildfires,no fruitcakes,no arnold,no earthquakes,no men dressed as women trying to jump in my car.....well, there is my uncle leo... :laugh:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Ol'89r said:
That's one of the reasons we moved from those places to California. Has your sky turned from a grey to a darker grey yet? :nener: Must be fall. :rotfl:

Sunny and 75 degrees here in So Cal. :moon:

Sixty degrees and bright blue skies here all weekend! No earthquakes, fires, mudslides, or lefties either.

;)

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
SINGLETRAC said:
65 here in tn. sunny, no smog, no smoke,no wildfires,no fruitcakes,no arnold,no earthquakes,no men dressed as women trying to jump in my car.....well, there is my uncle leo... :laugh:

BadgerMan said:
Sixty degrees and bright blue skies here all weekend! No earthquakes, fires, mudslides, or lefties either.

;)
are those dueling banjos I hear from Tennichigan? :laugh: [insert gratuitous 'Deliverance' reference here]
Ken

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You guys forgot the 200 Million Dollar, 500 sq. ft. trailers in SoCal, that will either burn down or slide off a hill.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
One landslide in Hawaii and all but the bad memories will be washed into the pacific ocean, c-ya! All the fruits, nuts, homeless, mooches, politicians and actors into the ocean, FANTASTIC!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Jealousy will get you nowhere, Cali is the BEST! :) Yes, our Governator can kick your governors behind! :laugh: Except for maybe Jesse The Body Ventura, when he was in office :laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
One landslide in Hawaii and all but the bad memories will be washed into the pacific ocean, !

Naw, it'll just make some cool waves for us to surf on. ;) :laugh:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
XRpredator said:
well, here in Idaho, our senator will, uh, er . . .

never mind

I love you pred. Is the shack all insulated for winter?

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I wish we had Chuck Norris for a governor...that would RULE

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Arnold's drug of choice was steroids.....and you know, they turned into itty bitty raisins.So he fits in just fine in the leadership role over Cali.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
You know it actually has a multitude of uses and mass quantities can be grown in small areas. Some of the uses are paper products, clothing and fuel, especially in this B.S. day of price gouging.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
RYDMOTO said:
Arnold's drug of choice was steroids.....and you know, they turned into itty bitty raisins.

So we can assume that you have been there to see his raisins? :nener:

For the steroid use that you claim, was he not one of Bush Sr's boys? :cool:

Top Bottom