Arnold Schwarzenegger: Cannabis not a drug

W

weawninsede

Arnold Schwarzenegger has sparked controversy by telling a magazine that marijuana is not a drug. Although the Californian governor's spokesman insisted the comment was meant as a joke, the statement comes amid a fierce debate over whether cannabis use is not being taken seriously enough. "That is not a drug. It's a leaf," Schwarzenegger told his interviewer. "My drug was pumping iron, trust me."

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I have been wondering for some time now just what Arnold has been smoking.

I guess I have my answer, eh?

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
i hope that "cannabis" stuff doesnt get in my marijuana crop. :) what the hells goin on in california anyway ? wildfires, earthquakes....arnold as governor....ever see kindergarden cop ?? thats a man made disaster... :nod:

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
also.... i think californians should be required to live in mobile homes. its worked here in the south for years... ever hear of southerners being wiped out by wildfires ?? no, we can be hooked up to our homes, plastic flamingos loaded up and gone in less than an hour.... its just those damn tornadoes.... :laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
bclark001 said:
california is still part of the U.S. huh I thought that state broke off years ago

We tried to but the guberment said no. They said we are too self sufficient and produce too much money. The rest of the country would go broke and they couldn't afford to supply all of those trailers in the south. ;)

In regard to Benedict Arnold. I think he is doing something much stronger than pot. :| What a freakin putz he turned out to be.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
bclark001 said:
california is still part of the U.S. huh I thought that state broke off years ago

Hey.....if CA broke off and fell into the ocean, wouldn't that put the fires out?

;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
BadgerMan said:
Hey.....if CA broke off and fell into the ocean, wouldn't that put the fires out?
;)

No. Not with all of the big-headed politicians that are full of hot air. We would float. :nod:

It's the rest of the country that would sink. :fft:

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
california needs chuck norris. mother nature herself wouldnt screw with chuck. dont even have an election, let him and arnold fight it out !! :nod:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Ol'89r said:
It's the rest of the country that would sink. :fft:

LOL! Yeah, I think that youz guys have one of the ten largest individual economies in the world so there is probably some truth to that. :ohmy:

Oh well, Kalifornia is still like a bowl of cereal……fruits, flakes, and nuts!

:nener:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Ol'89r said:
What a freakin putz he turned out to be.
Pffftt!!! Turned OUT to be?? What the heck did you expect him to be?? :bang:

Didn't anybody out there notice that he was married to one of the Kennedy 'clan?' :yell:

Like they say, "As ye sow, so shall ye reap."

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Hey, don't make jokes about Cali falling into the ocean. Think of the millions of Californians who would immediately begn a pigrimage to the east. Wouldn't want that element in MY state :_

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
it's suppost to break off with them on it and then they can make there own country and then fianally leave the U.S. out of there cancerous ways. I dont want our everyday items to start causing cancer like they do over there LOL

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
friar tuck said:
Think of the millions of Californians who would immediately begn a pigrimage to the east. Wouldn't want that element in MY state :_

OHIO! :yikes: Don't worry friar tuck, that would never happen. :laugh: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Ol'89r said:
OHIO! :yikes: Don't worry friar tuck, that would never happen. :laugh: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You can't live there if you can't pronounce it.

It's "Ahia" :nod:

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Ha!! Only down south is it pronounced like that...and those are usually WV and VA invaders. :) Ohio will be the perfect place to live...as soon as we sprout some mountains. :)

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
them californians wouldnt stand a chance in ohio or expecially michigan I got a friend that moved here to MI from Florida and he would wear full carharts in 60 degree weather and were out with the t-tops off and tank tops.

we'll just put signs up directing them to ...........TEXAS (sorry)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
bclark001 said:
them californians wouldnt stand a chance in ohio or expecially michigan I got a friend that moved here to MI from Florida and he would wear full carharts in 60 degree weather and were out with the t-tops off and tank tops.

That's one of the reasons we moved from those places to California. Has your sky turned from a grey to a darker grey yet? :nener: Must be fall. :rotfl:

Sunny and 75 degrees here in So Cal. :moon:

Top Bottom