Art Bell--crop circles & weird stuff---

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
While driving late at night I listen too a lot of radio talk shows.

Last week some really weird stuff that connects the alleged face on Mars with a new crop glyph in England was the subject.

They are considering that this could be first contact.
:silly: :scream: :think

Well---while I get my Alien blaster 12 guage out of the closet,, take a look at THIS :think

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
beep, beeep, beep, boop, booooop

I thought Art Bell quit last year?:think

Do they still sell that "Gray Repellent?"

Vannaman

Aug 23, 2001
Definitely something to make you say 'Hmmmmm'.

My first thought is a someone pulling a hoax. Is it possible for someone
to make the glyph in one night?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
It probably could be done in one night. I would think it would take a good number of people to complete the task. A four wheeler with a gps could conceivably run a stored map.

B

biglou

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they really AREN'T after you!"
OR:
"The paranoids are after me!":scream:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by KLX4smoke
Total horsesh:t

I don't know about that! Look what they did to my fields one night!:confused:

air%20shot.jpg

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Watch yer mouth Pred!

Thar's chillrens around to hear ya talk them dirty wurds. :)

<---insert sound track from Twilight zone here---->

What is strange is there is no tracks or signs of anyone on the ground making the glyph.

Years ago when we sent that radio message into space asking--hello, is anyone there we sent a code (the other glyph) describing what planet and our biological composition---- carbon,,, etc?

The other glyph is an answer to that hail message we sent with the code "slightly altered". :think

For this to be a hoax has to be beyond reason,,,,,,,yet the alternative is extremely profound..:think

KTMKyd

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 20, 2001
Actually, these crop "glyphs" ar supposedly not burnred or cut into the crops, but actually "woven". According to the things that Art Bell said, the stalks, leaves, whatever, are actally twisted into groups.

The face being a pointillism picture of sorts, and the other simply being groups of leaves gathered into spots.

Wierd if you ask me, I think they said something like microwave signals may have caused them to intertwine, sounds like bull to me :think

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
That's all fine and well, but what I want to know is how's the riding on other planets? Probably need a real heavy thumper with that zero gravity thing.

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
Well, when they get here, I'm want to test one those cooooooool "0"gravity, matter/antimatter scoots they got.
Great bottom, and rev forever I bet:)

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
I watched a show one night where they paid these guys (guys that had done it before) to go out and create some crop circles and such. Took 3 guys 5 hours and they had all these little secrets for making concentric circles and designing the 'art' that it is. They showed how they walk into a field and leave it so that you don't see tracks. Pretty entertaining.

To think that life forms that have overcome unsolvable problems for us, (like traveling 100's of light years home and back without dying of old age or bone mass loss due to zero gravity), have nothing better to do when they get here but 'stomp' wheat into pretty shapes seems, well, pretty silly... :)

And when they get here, they don't talk to the president...they talk to Art Bell and people of that sort...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Art Bell and the whole UFO / Alien genre... I just think it's funny.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode
You know, in reality those that get together to make those things are just circle jerks :)
It's all good as long as you're not the "pivot man"!:eek:

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
You got it Fremontguy;

Mars would be the ultimate Dez :cool:

Just don't want to wad up and crack your face sheild or you will get bug eyed like Arnold. :eek:

Oh sure---be a party pooper stormer94 and stick pins in everything. ;)

How many Time travelers have called the President---huh? :think

Not as many as have called Art Bell:confused:

Like I said; I have my 12 guage out now with rifled slugs in it ---I'm ready!

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Hey XRP

Glad to see we have another thing in common!

I appreciate your insight

I'll tell the JEDI that it's the DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL!:scream:

This stuff aint Bantha poodoo!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Rodzilla
Hey XRP, Glad to see we have another thing in common!
You sure you want to have something in common with me?:eek:

Rock on Rod!:) And may the Force be with you . . .:D

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I believe it is far more unlikely that we are the only life in the universe than the alternative that there is life everywhere.

I don't think aliens are going to spend there time practicing horticultural art.

Personally, I think someone wove funny little designs into Art Bell's brain.

Top Bottom