article written by nature freaks and treehuggers, theyre nuts...

dnchevyman

Dec 27, 2005
i was searching online for camo dirtbike tires and came across this site, this is not meant as a site to get ideas from, most the stuff is common sense, all deals with how to disable vehicles/atvs/dirtbikes... its an article written to teach treehugers and nature nuts how to keep motorized vehicles from leaving pavement. scary stuff in thier, flattening tires, perminatly disableing vehicles, removing trail markers (dangerous), and other nutty things they try to do...

http://www.omnipresence.mahost.org/ch4txt.htm

but anyways these headcases put this website up to help other treehuggers keep people out of thier favorite 4wheeling and offroad spots, snowmobile and 4 wheeler trails. check it out. these people all need beat.

these are actual sentences in this site.....

Suppose your neighborhood is infested with off-road vehicle scum, or you chance upon an unattended muscle wagon where it shouldn't be. A quick slash job is in order. Drivers find it particularly annoying if all four tires are de*stroyed. Slashes in the tire sidewall will often be non-reparable, whereas punc*tures of the tread can usually be patched. The choice is yours.

It's time to haul out the old monkeywrench and turn the screws on the snow*mobiling cult. Snow machines harm plants and animals, waste energy and re*sources, and destroy the solitude of the woods with excessive noise.

One way to deter snowmobiling in sensitive areas that have marked snow*mobile trails (much of the North Woods), would be a committed but decentral*ized effort, beginning with the departure of snow, to remove and ruin signs and posts associated with snowmobile trails. Trail markers and trail identification and promotion signs should all be removed

*KISSofDEATH*

Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 1, 2006
:coocoo: dumb environmentalist wakcos are blocking all the area behind my house that i ride in for some dumb turtle preservation. sucks :bang:

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
Stupid crap like that gets my blood boiling. They are all about saving the enviroment yet tell you to scatter hundreds of nails and other garbage in the woods. Plus what happenes when someone hiking breaks an ankle and no emergency vehicles can get to them because all the trails / fire roads have spike strips on them? I really feel like hitting something now....

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
One more thing about some of these booby-traps is that not only can they (and I'm sure they do) hurt people. I wonder what the woodland animals think about a spike in the foot? Adam also brought up a great point of littering. I guess they are so into the environment that they will destroy it to the point that the animals move out just to keep people out.

littlenasty

Sep 28, 2005
i wonder how many of them treehumpers have been sent to jail by being caught slashing tires, i would be pis.sed if i found my bike with sliced tires

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
dumb environmentalist wakcos are blocking all the area behind my house that i ride in for some dumb turtle preservation. sucks

I'd like to see the looks on the faces of a few of these guys and gals coming upon the scene of about 20 turtles hogtied to small, toy 4 wheelers in the middle of that pasture. :whoa: Yes. Yes. Call me sick. :cool:

Jipper

Feb 13, 2006
i am so pissed off right now... If i ever catch an eco terrorist, i will show him what TERROR really is. hippies... :bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom