Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
We have a local TV station here that has a spot called "does It Work?" They just did a spot on the Ding King at a professional body shop and a local Vo-Tech auto body class.

That thing didnt work at all! It came with a regular glue gun and a bridge to pull the dent out. Its design is to heat the glue gun, put a little cup with the glue on the dent, let it dry for 5 minutes, and then you hook the bridge up to the cup and twist the cranks. Its designed to pull the dent out, but all it ever did was break the glue seal on the dent!!

I dont think this product works from watching and either did the users!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
The one with the spray-on hair for bald spots just kills me. "Looks so natural!!" LOL!

Sometimes I watch those cook ware commercials and they just KILL me with the fakey-host chatter. I look at all that stuff they're cooking and think of all the dish washing, cuz none of that stuff fits in the dishwasher - Ug!

Even as a little girl, the leather repair paint goo used to freak me out. I used to obsess about how it could NEVER match the right color, people's car seats and naugahyde couches being in so many shades of avacado and mustard and all...I got a big rip in my banana seat on my bike and I toyed with the idea of talking my dad into getting me some of that stuff til he handed me the duct tape....

I have bought some stuff and was generally dissatisfied with the stuff I bought. The only thing I LOVE is the handy chopper thingy for making salsa, but I bought it at the Mall during X-mas season when they were having those demonstrations, I got to try it out first!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom