and we're the bad guys :|

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
They should hang the three pieces of human debris using the same rope! :pissed:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Its been on the local news alot this morning.. They may of used a piece of rebar :| They interviewed one of the people that did it, he said he used a rope.. Somethin tells me they dont mind jail :|

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Here is a link and you can see a video interview w/the victim..500 stitches too his jaw, 5 titanium plates in the roof of his mouth, 6 days in a coma and the day he gets released from the hospital, his bike got stolen :| http://www.foxreno.com/news/9232546/detail.html

Heres the email addy too the prosecutor in the case please send a polite message urging too prosecute too the fullest gkennedy@da.sccgov.org

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The AMA needs to get involved with this even if the guy is not a member. Serious problems are coming our way.

mxgirl118

Apr 2, 2006
oh my gosh i hope those b****es get the death penalty and let the dirt bikers beat the crap out of them i hate people like that they have no right to do that to fellow bikers but they will probloy be found not guilty like everyone else

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Theres been talk about a group ride too teh victims house that will hopefully draw some good media attention.. Im gonna look into going..

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I hate to say this but we all need to take extra caution while out riding, this is not the first time this has happened and it seems to be growing, last month a rider was shot in the Palm Springs area.

I fight with these guys ( anti access/OHV ) every day and I'll tell you, they are ready to do some jacked up stuff, myself and one other guy have had our lives and families threatened simply because we worked to oppose two county Ords., one was settled and was pretty balanced and they weren't real happy about it, the second one they got what they asked for and we filed suit, that pissed them off.

In this case there is talk that Donna Olsen is the same Donna Olsen that runs Tri-City Ecology Center, in the case were we had our lives threatened, the guy has close ties with the Center for Bio-Diversity.

I don't mean to scare anybody, but be alert, I see a trend forming here in Ca.

Top Bottom