Asterisk repair?

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
I am seriously considering buying a pair of Asterisk braces and have a question.

I know they have a warranty but if they were to break like they did in this forum thread "Thinking about knee protection?"
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=76156

which was no fault of Asterisks, would you be able to repair them at a reasonable price? This question is assuming they are out of warranty.

Of course, I hope I never have that problem. :eek:

Thanks,

Layton

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
The frames have a 1 year warranty on them, and everything else is a 6 month warranty. All parts are reasonable down the road as well if needed, and if you by chance break the frames like Thump did 2 or 3 years from your purchase, we'll work something out with you that's reasonable, his are literally the first ones I've seen break like that from use or crashing, I seriously don't know how he did that.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Originally posted by billywho
I seriously don't know how he did that.

After seeing him take that last corner ride over the bars at DW I have a few ideas.
No Offense Thump...

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by billywho
are literally the first ones I've seen break like that from use or crashing, I seriously don't know how he did that.
I have a theory that you and Thump are long lost brothers :laugh: and the breakage thing is a family trait

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…