Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Well here is the situation. Bought some ASV levers more than a year ago, probably close to 2. Bike fell over and bent the brake side lever. Tried the bend it back tip on their site. It then broke off the tip. I have long since lost the reciept but I figure I'll give their warranty thing a try. The gal responds and says I might have to pay a little since I don't have the reciept and they will probably just repair mine. OK whatever beats buying a whole new one right. She gives me a RA# and I send it back at my expense, about $4. I don't here anything for a week or so and then I get an e-mail saying my part is being shipped via UPS and I should have it in 3 days. It arrives and a shiny brand new unit is in the package. And an invoice marked PAID. I don't owe a dime.

So needless to say I'm happy with their customer service. Since you mostly only read about crappy service on the net I figured I owe it to them to post about how good their service was. Not to mention the fact that I probably would have broken about 20 stock levers in the time I owned the first one. Seems like we were always riding with one of the levers broken off half way until we bought the ASV's

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's always nice to hear about GOOD customer service! :cool:

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I bought a "refurbed" clutch from them this year. They really sent me a brand new one, I've crashed with it several times and it's still good as new. Great product and company!

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I had always wanted ASVs but didn't have the money to throw at them but when I bought my 450 it came with them! I absolutely love them. They are the best feeling levers I've used and work amazing. I smashed head on with a rock at speed (without hand guards) and all it did was tweak the clutch lever, perch and everything else was perfectly fine. I've had MSRs and others break by just falling over standing still. My next bike will have them.

It's surprising how many of my friends think they are just there for the "bling" factor. They joke around because I say how good they are and they think I'm just bragging. They have yet to ride my bike either...

rushy08

Jul 17, 2006
When you buy them, do you need to get the perch aswell, or will it go directly on your stock perch?
And how much do they retail for?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

rushy08

Jul 17, 2006
Got the clutch lever and perch a few weeks back. Had a few god stacks on them and hasn't even looked like bending.
More than happy with ASV!

Petey

~SPONSOR~
Dec 2, 2007
First day the ASV levers are on my bike my friend dumps my YZ right on the clutch lever, he picked the bike up and the lever was looking good as new. Great product.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Even though this is an old thread I have to say I have used the warranty at least 3 times on the indestructable levers. My son has managed to break them 3 times but never have I been questioned when I sent them back. Always got a new lever not a repaired one. Last summer he broke the return spring mechanism and when I called I asked if they would just send me the parts and I would fix it myself to save time since we were racing in 4 days. They not only sent the part 2 day shipping so I would have it in time, but 2 extras just in case it happened again. At the race I was putting the lever back on when a guy walking by stopped and mentioned he had broken his the same way a couple months earlier and never sent it back. He had it in his trailer and made the repair with 1 of the extras I had along.
They are always one of the first mods we put on a new bike

Top Bottom