Atlanta 2010 SX Live in 24 minutes!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
oldguy said:
I just saw on the guide they are substituting wheelchair olympics tonight instead
:yikes: What? I'de be :yell: ! I'm watching now. Lites Main Event about to start......

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I have to say it again.. That is the worst professional sports coverage there is.

Is the director completely brain dead? Yeah, there's a serious battle for position going on, so lets show a freakin slow-mo replay of a crash we all saw live, so we can give freakin Emig a chance to stutter thru it until someone else crashes.

Idiots.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I love my Honda, no doubt about that. However, I'd never buy a Honda if I had to base my decision on the word of that roid head.

I hate that commercial and all of the damned Progressive commercials. 3 in a row, really? We need that?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Live TV and nothing but complaints geezus you guys are a bunch of crusty old men, you'd probably bitch if they hung you with a new rope :laugh:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I really desire an equalizer to adjust the vocals and commercials out. But, it is a good time for refreshments in another room also! Gary crusty indeed, he was jumping rows of chairs in Indy like a spring chicken looking for food, well better than I could at any rate! Vintage Bob

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
IMO, the broadcast last night was an improvement over what we usually get. Sure they missed a critical pass for the lead, but overall the coverage was tolerabe.

Bubba was quite good in the booth during the Lites heats.

And the racing was great! I like the flatter turns and the long start straight.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Chili said:
Live TV and nothing but complaints geezus you guys are a bunch of crusty old men, you'd probably bitch if they hung you with a new rope

Hey! I resemble that remark. I am a crusty old man and I am thrilled we have live coverage of the races. :cool: I can certainly live with a few misspoken words.

I could do without the goofy girl on the Progressive commercials but that 250 race was one of the best races that I have watched in years. :yeehaw:

The only thing that pizzes me off is those damn kids. They keep getting younger and younger and faster and faster. How the hell do they go so fast??? Damn kids anyway. :coocoo: And stay the hell off my lawn. :yell:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I'm not a big fan of Shaheen and Emig, but seeing the races live is much appreciated.

Having a great Heat 1 in the Lites really kicks off the program. For the 2nd week in a row, the Lites really delivered.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Dean Wilson proved yet again that Mitch P. knows how to spot great things in kids. He rode a very impressive race for 10 laps, and still hung on for 4th. I was very impressed with his riding. The kid has real potential!

There was some really great racing going on in the Lights class, all over the track. It was hard to keep up with it all.

RV came up short on the quad right in front of us. Painful to watch him kick and kick like he did. He actually recovered and rode quite well, post crash, considering the impact, and effort expended, and loss of focus. I still think his ability to focus & ride will win him the championship.

RD did look mighty good, though.

All in all, the girls & I had a good time. (I have not watched the TV broadcast yet.)

Top Bottom