High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I've got two more weeks here in Atlanta (3/2 - 3/6 and 3/9 - 3/13) and, with the time change, is anybody riding during the week?

I'm bikeless at the moment but wouldn't mind coming out and tipping a few while I make fun of you and lie about how well I would have done it. :) If you want, bring your camera and I can take some pictures for a nominal fee.

With enough notice I can hit Lanier or Calhoun by 5:30 or so.

Limited time offer, don't delay, void where prohibited, etc...

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
He's alive and wanting to live vicariously
:rolleyes:

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

Biscuit

Feb 16, 2000
Lemming, he may have survived atlanta traffic for now, however, judging from his dates we may need a poking stick. ;) BTW, define nominal fee, six, twelve, or case?

[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 04-03-2001).]

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Wow, Rodent! You moved up 3 notches on my Booties-To-Whoop list with that comment!

Bakery Product...depends on how wobbly you want the pictures. You riding this week or next?

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
Gomer, after we didn't here from you, we thought there might have been an alien abduction. Now we know they just picked you up for a little trip around the galaxy. Is it true you crashed their spaceship? As for Biscuit going riding, you'll need to call his wife first. She has the final say so.

Weather permitting, I'll be out crashing, I mean riding, this weekend. I can't get out in the middle of the week though.

Porkchop, The Other White Meat.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
WooHoo!! Going to go to Lanier this afternoon! I even managed to sneak Tooner's WR450 out of his garage when he wasn't looking.

So far I only have confirmation from SpokerAce (that is you, isn't it, Brad?). If Kawboy ever finishes coughing up his lung he might show up, too.

How about the rest of ya...scared? :)

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
Yup, that is me. I'm heading home at lunch to pick up my bike. It was raining this morning and I just didn't feel like loading up the bike.

We may have one more although it's gonna take some more urging to get him to go...something about needing to change his oil and clean the air filter....

Of course if it keeps raining I may change my mind....I could melt if I get wet....

[This message has been edited by SpokerAce (edited 04-05-2001).]

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It was well behaved. I'm now a firm believer in the S12 front tire. It always went where I pointed it. The back end did pass me a few times, though.

The track was fairly slippery so most of the people that came by didn't even unload. I think there were only 4 or 5 of us that actually rode.

It only took 5 or 6 cycles at the car wash to get Tooner's bike blue again.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I'll agree, it was a bit slick. I think I spent more time pulling the bike out of the mud then actually riding. I now have proof that I need to get a better front tire.

5-6 cycles? Man, I've got a long night of washing my bike tonight.....

Top Bottom