Atlanta Supercross

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Headed into the cattle-like crowds of this year's SX. Our family's 15 year. Hope it's a good one!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
While it wasn't a 'race for all times,' epic kind of race, it was one of the better races we've seen in our 15 (or 16?) years of attending the Atlanta SX. The track & it's changing conditions was one that seemed to take incredible focus & concentration, with every rider having some mistakes or issues of some kind.

I was glad to see M.D. keep it all together to win. He's got mad speed. A.C. is quick; let's see if his focus can remain clear.

The Racer X write-up of Roczen being a smart rider was also my assessment of his night. His line selection and /or bike set-up had him staying lower in the bowl turns & hooking up way better than the sliding, spinning, & high berm dirt spraying R.V.

Hahn was fast, & Stewart wasn't, or at least not consistently anyway.

Busy night in downtown Atlanta, but we made it another awesome night. Now to get the dual-sports ready for my daughter's new favorite, the Daytona SX.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…