weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Saturday was the Motorcycles, Sunday the Quads.

Scotty Rich just dusted every one as usual. Andy Millier, another WYNOA guy led for the first lap or two, then Scott just checked out and was gone. Three Minutes ahead by the end. This guy is a blast to watch. I wish he had more national exposure. I know he would just ruin those guys I used to see out in Colorado. Especially at the fall series Hare Scrambles held at VDR and Millikin.

Chris Borich did the same to the Pro Quads on Sunday. The weather was perfect for the Quads. Enough moisture to where there was NO dust. Couple of places muddy..check out the Pictures on www.quadzone.com and www.thequadbuilder.com some pretty muddy racers out there.

The Quads had Different course than last time and also the Bikes had additional horse trails to ride that were not used in the first race back in July OR used for the Quads this weekend. Motorcycle times will be slower as they had both more technical trails and more of them.

Perfect weather for the start of the Bikes gave way to rain....a drenching 1.75 inches before Sunday's Quad races. Things dried out just in time and the Quads had good conditions by race time. The road in was shut down for Saturday Nite because so much water was running down the road. Looked really bad for an hour or so Saturday Night. The road survived and Sundays race was on.

Buy the way there is an AWESOME helmet Cam of AGP Round 6 and a good video of this last weekend at

www.thequadbuilder.com

Take a look you won't be disappointed :yikes:

(The results & lap times for motorcycle are posted on www.atlanticgrandprix.com)

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom