Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
There was alittle excitement at one of my stores today. I missed it as i had just walked in the store as it happened but the guy that works with me saw it all and was the one to call 911. Guess some kid tried to steal (we assume his baby) from its mother in the Punxy Walmart parking lot. Several guys stopped it and prevented him from leaving til the cops could cuff him and stuff him. The guy i work with said the kid was pulling on the baby trying to pry it from its mother. It was screaming and crying and she started yelling "He's stealing my Baby". This alerted everyone around to come running. He said he was alittle surprised at the overwelming response of the surrounding people, which was good! Mother and baby are fine and for now the kid is in jail. Anyways i wont know all of the story til the paper comes out but just thought i'd share this story and its happy ending.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I'd dive right in and clobber the kid. You can bet on that!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Oh, I thought this was going to be a Micheal Jackson thread :)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Lot's of that going on lately. I'm still in shock about that woman that cut the baby out of another womans womb near here. Frightening that someone would do that, and leave the mother to bleed out.

Top Bottom