shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Upon arrival at Dirtweek, you will check in at the office. There you will receive:

1. WRIST BAND - to be worn all day, everyday, by all riders. This is mandatory.

2. NAME TAG - (screen name, and avatar if applicable) arranged on a board alphabetically. If you do not find a tag with your name on it, there will be blank ones there you can fill out. These will allow us to put faces with names.

3. ENVELOPE - One envelope for each paid, rider participant. In other words, if you have a child who is riding and paid for, the child would receive an envelope, your wife or children who are not riding and not paid for would not receive an envelope.

Contents of Envelope:

Tickets for the prize drawings.
A schedule of each days events.
Information/Fact Sheet: power washing bikes, sign-up for
races, track concession stand, AMA registration, location of
grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, etc. etc. etc.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Ditto what Mike said Joy. :) Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this. I think you should make youself a ticket for the Mother of the year award. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you again.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
what about the showers?

are we back to the car wash again? Oh, that was Bwalker! But the rest of us tent trash were not so ingenuitive. Is there still a chance that someone is building one or do we all have to bribe MikeB?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Go to a camping store and get one of those hanging bag showers... cheap, solar heated (fill it with water in the morning)... poof. Instant shower. You may want to hang a tarp "curtain". LOL

here are some examples, probably get them cheaper elsewhere:
http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/rei/searchc.pl?stat=7889&query=shower

No one ever submitted a feasible plan and it's too late now.

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Mikeb, Aimee, thanks for the kind words, Slo'mo forget the curtain, I won't look...on second thought, better have a curtain, Okie will look.

I am getting so excited I can barely stand me! I can't wait to see everyone and meet some of our new members.

See you soon :) :)

Joy

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Go to a camping store and get one of those hanging bag showers... cheap, solar heated (fill it with water in the morning)... poof. Instant shower. You may want to hang a tarp "curtain". LOL

No one ever submitted a feasible plan and it's too late now.

WARNING - if you camp with the tent trash (that's us) you will need to put the bag in the sun starting in the morning! I bought one of these solar bags and still took a freezing bath!
BTW - shiftless, Okie won't look. He only comes around peasant land on his Royal TTR carriage to survey his kingdom once a day. After that, it's back to the castle. :p

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
ALl bribes will be accepted ;)

I will be bringing a BIGGER bucket this year and yeah I will share as long as I dont have to watch. :scream:

chadk01

Sponsoring Member
Aug 19, 2000
Shiftless,
Sounds great. I can't wait to arrive!!!! One question, Bone and I was wondering if you will be bringing your 4-wheeler back again this year. We were trying to explain to a couple people that last year we ran into an ATV rider that had a 4-wheeler which reved to like 36,000RPM's. They did not believe us, so I promised it would bring a video recorder to record the roar of a custom built motor which rev's to the moon!!!!!

See ya there!!!:)

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Chad, I still can't shift! Taraker was good enough to loan me his last year. I had such a good time on it, I came home and bought my own - automatic.
I had ridden Matt's so much that I felt I should put some gas in it, so I filled it up at the LTM office. I guess that was wrong too since it was racing gas. Matt says he can't make it this year, gotta go somewhere else, hmmmmm....:o

BTW, Was your sign-up for Bone too? Did you each fill out registration forms?

dHoward, that's not funny!!:)

See ya'll soon.

Joy

chadk01

Sponsoring Member
Aug 19, 2000
As a matter of fact, I was going to ask that same question. I signed Bone and I up using paypal......I filled out a registration form for both of us. I noticed chadk was on the committed riders list, however, Bone was not. I payed for both......can you please let me know if we are both confirmed.....Thanks!!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Chad1:... I listed Bone as I suspect it's a paypal/paperwork issue. If you can resend the actual DW Registration forms for both, I would appreciate it... I'll be investigating the paypal records and let you know.
sorry for the confusion...

Pokie

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
chad1: you can email the Registration form (not the paypal document!) one each for you and Bone. This form is independent of the Paypal form...

If you feel safer, you can fax to me at 847-438-4015

thanks
Pokie

chadk01

Sponsoring Member
Aug 19, 2000
Pokie,
I just faxed 2 reg. forms to you. 1 for me and the other for Bone. I hope this helps to clear matters up. I appreciate your effort in sorting this out. We each have a few family members (NON RIDERS) coming up on Friday and Saturday to watch. I assume they just stop at the gate and tell them they are with DRN and are NON RIDERS here to watch.....??? Thanks :)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Good point, chad. I have a few family members who mentioned they might stop down Saturday to visit. Do we need to put their names on a guest list or something?

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
chad1... got your faxes. Everything is squared away....

bring on all the family members and friends to the 'Greatest Spectacle in Dirtland'..... so far we counted 120 spectacles, ...I mean spodes .....making at least one spectacle each!

rayovac

Aug 28, 2000
NameTag Type???

Hey Shiftless,

Quick question about the name tags. What form are these in??? Stick to the shirt kind, Pin kind, hang around the neck etc.

RayoVac

rayovac

Aug 28, 2000
Okiwan,

Thanks for the info... might need some glue to keep it on my sweaty forehead though.... :confused:

One last... what is the size of the actual tag (not the holder)... We talking business card size or more like trade show size?

Actual dimensions in inches would be even better....

Thanks,

RayoVac

Top Bottom