xler8250

Jul 27, 2001
I am debating about weather or not to move out to Indiana. I currently live in New Jersey and my girlfriend is from Indiana. She is planning on moving back due to the fact that life in Jersey isn't all that great. She wants me to go out there and see how it is and maybe stay there. For all the MX'rs that live in Indiana: is there alot of riding there? I'm not just talking about tracks, I'm talking about trails and woods, things that are really scarce in Jersey. Thanks to all that reply!

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
What part of Indiana are you talking about? I would say IN is about average in places to ride. For trails there are Haspin Acers and Badlands east and west of Indianapolis, but I don't think either are real good. In southeastern IN there are some coal mines to ride in there, and a MX track but i've never been there. Down around Lexington, KY there are some nice spots to go. The places in KY are by far my favorite. In south Central IN there is Podium one which is a fairly nice MX track, I've watched but never raced.
All of the places that I have mentioned have a lot of ****s running around and aren't controled very well, but I've learned to live with it.

xler8250

Jul 27, 2001
The town is called South Bend. From what I understand, its really close to Michigan. If anyone knows of any good riding in that area, by all means please let me know. Thanks.

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
Well then you can ignore a lot of the stuff I said, because I live in the southern par of IN. theres Red Bud MX track right there. And suposedly some nice sand dunes called silver lake I think.
you also get a heck of a lot of lake efect snow from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom