Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I just placed the order for our STL SX tix. We should be sitting at about eye level with the bikes when they are at the peaks of their jumps. We are close, but not so close that we can't see the whole track.

What is the plan for meeting up? When, where, why? Oops, I mean, when and where?

B

biglou

Cool!

Brian and his buddy will meet me at my place, so that is three of us. I figure that is one vehicle right there. I might see about borrowing my parents car. I think I'm just gonna stick with us three. I don't want a repeat of last year.:scream:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
So you are saying that you don't particularly want me riding with you? I see. Well Will, Brandon and I are going to take that new Tahoe and go to the brewery to get sloshed on free beer. Brandon won't of course cause he has to drive. I figure that if we go there and each have about 5 free beers, then that will bring the average beer cost down to about $3.00 per beer for the day.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Lou is planning on coming home that night. Some of us may try to secure a room at the Courtyard Marriott or somewhere close to the Dome. That is a long drive to do twice in a day.

B

biglou

I'll "Ironman it"! I'll make Brian stay awake to keep me awake!

Hey Dan-I'll email you or call you before we take off that way we can meet up at the Dome and tailgate or something.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
courtyard marriot? sounds good,the wife and i are looking for lodging that is1 close..2hasn't banned me yet...still can't go back too bloomington marriot..jeesh, i wasn't the one who got taken to jail, i was just the one who signed for the room:mad: oh yeh another thing for all you young officers out there. if your date ends up hooking up with a senior sergeant stud, right it off to experience, don't go trashing up the place.:silly:

Last edited:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
If you reserve the room a week in advance it is like $90.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
how about sum more??

ya'll got room for a couple more?? Got my tix, and likes the idea of a tailgate before........
my tickets are not as good as what you all got, we sittin in sec. 148, GG:(

B

biglou

Sure thing, Gnarly. I'll get a post up about a week in advance and try to get everyone to meet up at the same place. We've got Dhoward in the area also.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
GnarlyKaw, we are planning on meeting up at TGIF's down the road from the Dome. I believe that it is on Chestnut street. You are welcome to meet up with us there.

KLX300Greg

Nov 17, 1999
Meeting place

There is a great sports bar type place in nearby Laclede's Landing (sort of the Westport of St. Louis) called Jakes Steaks. Huge home-made burgers and REAL steak fries. You can see the dome from this place, probably about 4-5 blocks away.

Might be an alternative to a franchise-type place.

Greg
(G-man)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
the landings' cool, i'm in anywhere. got my room at the marriot suites,wanted the holliday inn,but all full,and the marriot across the street from the dome aint open yet. btw, do ya think they'll have beer down on the landing?:silly:

Top Bottom