MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Time for a ride at Elsinore again this Wednesday am. LT will be making his return to the track, so come on out!

I'm going to have my 6 yr. old w/me so I will probably pit near one of the pee wee tracks. Shooting for an 8 o'clock arrrival. Hope to see you there. Who's in?

White Ford F150, KTM 50 #6, YZ250F #115

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Court in L.A. on a guy that, get this, stole an RM250! Can't miss that one. I'd let my fellow RM'ers down if I didn't finish this one. I'm ready for Phelon, maybe in a week or two.
C

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by MXDad
Time for a ride at Elsinore again this Wednesday am. LT will be making his return to the track, so come on out!

Dad.

I'll bring the duct tape.:p

Blue Ford van. WR400f #32.

Ol'89r

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey, L.T.

Haven't heard from you yet. You are going to make it aren't you?

Did you get the Gas Gas yet?

Ol'89r

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey, I can't ride due to a late morning meeting but, maybe I can shoot you guys for a hour or so if you like

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
Damn, I need to learn your guy's secret!! I WISH I could ride on weekdays. It's gotta be SO FUN to ride on a track that's empty!! I'm jealous:(

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Soiunds good JPIVEY--always great to meet new people.

sirhk100: "Secret"--no secret, just work a 4/10 ;)

Since I'll probably be one of the last people there (I hate mornings), where is everybody planning on parking? I think that MXDad, and probably LongTime, want to park by the pee wee tracks for the kids. Or, would you rather park closer to the Vet track LT ;)

Bill

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Jpivey - that would be very cool!

I will probably park in front of the 80 track if I get there first. I will definitely try to grab one of the shade canopies. Bill, I know you can get out of bed, maybe I should make a helpful wake up call in the morning :p

Come on Thumbs, Fred, Scar, Holeshot, Bundy, and all the other MIA So. Cal. DRNers - Tracks are fun - come on out. You can wrap yourself around a tree anytime! ;)

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Bill, I know you can get out of bed, maybe I should make a helpful wake up call in the morning

Sure, a wake up call would be great, but it probably won't get me there in time. Now, if you physically drag my butt out of bed--that might work :D

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

Looks like a 99.9% chance I'll be there tomorrow. I decided against taking sick leave, because a couple of times I arrived at work the next day with a fresh sunburn and raccoon eyes from the goggles. Rather than draw attention to myself so close to my review date, I took a vacation day instead. :silly:

I'll be there with a beat up, red Nissan Sentra dragging a trailer with the hitch nearly plowing into the ground. The bike is a 426 with yellow and peeling graphics (#291) and if you see me on the track, I'm the one with holes in his riding gear. I'm least I'm a VIP at the bank. ;)

My 9 year old won't be back from Canada until the 25th, so I'm not particular about where I park.

It'll be great to see the track when it's not crowded, and the forecast for tomorrow looks reasonable.

Last edited:

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by J_dem_Bones
I wish I took the day off......I should have been out riding today instead of getting laid off

Bummer... ya, the weather was nice, and the tracks were in good shape. Not crowded. Fonseca was there, Billy Laninovich, and at least one other pro (Ramsey?).

LT re-injured his foot, so he's back on the disabled list. Looking forward to the next ride.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Hey Tony -- ankle will be fine. Nothing broken. Sure was scarey to give that same spot another blow, though. I wish I had seen Fonseca ride.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ride report.

LT. Glad everythings ok.

Ride report in the Ride/Race Report forum.:p

Ol'

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry I missed it guys, would have loved to have been there again. I'll shoot for another midweek Elsinore ride soon. Keep me posted please! Spent the day in an LA court, whoopeee!
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey elk.

Did you nail the little rodent that ripped off the RM?:cool:

Ol'89r

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Funny you should ask. I got a 2fer that day. The defense attorney had the idea of bringing in the guys look alike brother to confuse my witnesses. Major backfire! One of my witnesses picked out the brother as the guy that stole it and my other witness picked out the other brother that sold it! I started with one now I got both brothers, what a nice day! Don't mess with our RM's pal!
Elk

Top Bottom