Venom01

Sep 7, 2004
I live 18 miles outta the city in a suburb called willow springs, there is a 40 acre plot of land that has been riden for the last 30 yrs. its owned by the high school that i went to and they are lookin to sell the land. so we may only have a yr or 2 left. its at the intersection of german church and willow springs road, across the street from the new largest UPS place. there is a grade school parking lot adjesent to it where you can dock your bikes. i live 2 blocks from there and am out there every day its above 60.

just wanna share the wealth :ride:

Venom01

Sep 7, 2004
its mostly flat, used to be farmland like 20 yrs ago, but trees grown makes fun trail rides. theres a 20ft tabletop and a few lil kickers, great for beginners.

but i just got a hold of a bobcat and as soon as it hits like 50-60 degrees well be out there makin more.

ive been stopped by the cops and they just tell me to walk while im on the public street, but i know one of them takes his kids back there on quads

potatoheadart

Jan 24, 2005
Really Legal?

Checked out the above mentioned area... I have no clue if one could get away with riding there? There's "NO TRESPASSING" signs posted everywhere. After driving down there, I took a pass on going riding there.

Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom