Audi vs. Bus (video) Guess who wins?

KineticPoet

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2002
I really wondered if I should post this video here because some may think this is a bit graphic. Anyway, I figured that maybe this could serve as some sort of PSA for seat belt use at least. ;)

K, not sure of the story behind this video but basically it seems to be some foriegn ameture rally type of thing where the driver does a very bad job checking for oncomming traffic before he makes a turn. Either that or this is just some guy(idiot) racing on the streets trying to show off for his girlfriend.

http://195.70.51.148/duen/filmek/DuEnMovie_AUDI_vs_BUSZ.wmv

If this inappropriate for this forum please let me know. I dont want to offend anyone, and I don't want to be banned! :eek:

I would like to add in the immortal words of Homer J. Simpson:

"It's funny 'cause I don't know them"

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
bloody hell :scream:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Seeing the lack of protective gear, a headset for communications plus the public traffic I'd venture it's an idiot out playing WRC.

She gives him a look like "You freakin' moron..." when she's exiting the car. :laugh:

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
No helmet (at the very least wear a helmet idiot!)
No seatbelt (DUH!)
And a busted windshield to start with?

I'm gonna say this, I know it's harsh, but I hope that guy didn't make it. I don't want that guy finding my nephews school bus next time :|

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by jaction125
but I hope that guy didn't make it. I don't want that guy finding my nephews school bus next time :|

That is kinda harsh. I think we've all done our share of stupid things. :think: Granted the guy was being careless but I hope he survived to learn from his mistakes. If I shared some of my dumb stories I've done as a kid (ok and as an adult too), you'd wish me more deader than this guy. :laugh:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
She's got some blood on here sweatshirt hood, and he looks like he's out cold, Hope everyone was allright!

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Yeah my bad, that was kinda harsh. Hope he made it out ok and a little wiser.
Make that a lot wiser, a little probably won't do the trick. I musta been havin a bad day yesterday or somethin....

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Too quote Frank Romano; "Holy Crap!!"

Top Bottom