kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Oddly I have 3 Vacation Days I will be using 8-18 thru 8-20. Since the wife has planned to go to a work seminar, I thought it would be a perfect excuse to go on a 3 day ride/camp.

I'm looking for riding partners and ideas on riding spots.

Kennedy Meadows?
Northern Nevada?
NorCal?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
:whiner:
I would love to go but can't ... have a blast.

drBill

Dec 2, 2001
Just got back from a week of riding at Mammoth. Put in over 300 miles. There's hundreds and hundreds of miles. Mostly wide single track or narrow jeep trails, but there is also some tight single track. Didn't get a chance to check out the Glass Mountains East of Mammoth, but rode most everything else S. of mono lake and N. of Crowley. Highly recommended!

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Thanks drbill I'll keep that area on my list. My plans kinda got messed up, so I'm planning on leaving for Jawbone late this afternoon for a evening ride. I'll stay til Wed morning for an early AM ride, then I'm heading home.

Old & Decieving maybe I'll see you out at the next TWMC enduro. I still would welcome any company out at Jawbone.

This is where I'll set up camp, if anyone is interested. Just bring your bike and water, I'll have all the food and beer. Approx 16miles north of Jawbone Station on Hwy 14 is a dirt turnoff to the Left- this is SC51 take this dirt road to the aqueduct roads. If you miss the turnoff just keep going til you hit HWY 178. Take 178 west to Lake Isabella direction. Then look for the BLM sign and DWP outpost to your left and turn in,this is the aqueduct roads. Take the aqueduct road to SC51 intersection. Use SC51 intersection as your marker and continue along the aqueduct road. The next intersection is SC56, turn right onto this road. Take this road for a mile or so and you should see a green tree area off to your right. This is Boulder Spring. I'll be there.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom