Auntie Aimee

Well, it's now official. I'm actually someone's Aunt now. After 2 days of labor my sister finally had her baby via C-Section.

Strange, very strange, not sure what to make of the situation. But I'm glad that they're both okay. :confused:

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Congrats. Can't wait to hear your endless gripes about babies when she makes you hold it!!!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
You didn't go into specifics, are you an aunt or an uncle? :confused:

'bout dang time, share our congrats with your sis. :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
HAHA! You're one step closer to having your very own rugrat. :confused:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Atta girl Aim's. You the man!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Babies... ugg! :uh: Congrats to your sis! :yeehaw:

And so it begins............... :debil:

Just got off the phone with my Mom. She's hysterical. She's happy, upset and depressed.... you know, the norm in my family. Happy for my sis, upset she can't be there and depresed because the first person she wanted to call was her sister who passed away last year. :( And because of the wine, she won't stop calling me "Auntie Aimee, oh that is sooo cute, Auntie Aimee".......... I'm in pergatory. :p My brother is like me, it will take sometime before we both learn it's name isn't actually "it". ;)

oh ya, it's a boy, 8lbs, 8oz, 21", 10 fingers, 10 toes, a set of ear shattering lungs.......

Pokie

Administrator
and born in Australia...? g'day mate!

Aunt Aimee is nothing compared to granma Aimee! hehehehe...

congrats

ktmboy

Subscriber
I despise all kids except my own. It's funny how different it is when they're your kids! Congrats auntie Aimee!!

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Congratulations Aimee :)
Yeah, the first one's the hardest to adjust to. After that, you can ignore them :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Auntie GSR, Congrats to your Sis. :cool:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
That goods news Aimee! Glad to hear everything went well with your sister and the baby. Now that the "Auntie" title is out of the way, get working on the "Mommy" title now. :laugh:

gwcrim

Subscriber
Strange, very strange, not sure what to make of the situation.
I'll say. It's gotta be kinda creepy going around for 9 months with a creature growing inside of you. And then what you wimmen folk go through expelling it!

Man, I'm glad I'm a man! Spurt, spurt and my part was done. Well.... I'll be paying for my three for the next 20 yrs or so. :scream:

Congratulations!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Congrats Aimee. Just call me when you need some tips on how to earn that "Most Fun Auntie" title. I'll teach you the words to The Booger Song and give you my connection for fireworks contraband. Okay, I'll also share my "Best Pranks To Play on Grandma" guidelines.

Congrats to your sis! :)