Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
After reading that I can see Eddie and Aimee sitting around tonight and Eddie inches closer and puts his hand on her knee and Aimee hauls off and knocks the piss out of him and says, "Don't you dare touch me!"

LMAO!! I can picture that too!!

Anyway, congrats to your sis, and you too Aimee.

I'm with Pleaser, I'd pay some good jingle to see you change a loaded diaper!! :p

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have read in a while!!!!

As an official "fence sitter" on the subject of kids, I am not sure how I feel. All of my friends have kids now and they all act as if I'm the one who's missing out on something. Excuse me, I'll be out riding my dirt bike/partying/snowboarding/camping/partying/wakeboarding/mountain biking/partying/shopping/going out to a restaurant for dinner/or WHATEVER ELSE I FEEL LIKE DOING while you all are searching for a babysitter. That is what I feel like telling them. Anyway.

Originally posted by jaction125
My only real rule of thumb as an official uncle is to buy only obnoxious, loud, loud toys for gifts. The louder the better :thumb:

This is only a good idea if you are not planning on having children of your own. Paybacks can be hell.

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Am I the only one concerned about the "2 days of labour" (Australian spelling) That's just wrong!! What the hell is wrong with people? I say the minute you feel a twinge they go in and extricate the little monster. None of this 2 days of excruicating pain just to get have your privates...errr yah...you know where this is going. Is all that really necessary?
Oh yeah...Congratulations Auntie Aimee :confused:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Congrats Amiee.

My only real rule of thumb as an official uncle is to buy only obnoxious, loud, loud toys for gifts. The louder the better

Yes, payback is hell, but you have to do when the parents are not around and don't leave any incrimitating things laying about like toys. It won't even put a dent if your pocket book either. Just show them the "poorman's drums". A wooden spoon and a pot from the kitchen will do nicely. It will provide hours of entertainment for the little ones :p They will just think the kid is musicly inclind and figured it out all buy themselves.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Got some pictures over the weekend. I was fine until the last 2. I don't wanna see any pictures of my sister breast feeding!! What the hell was her husband thinking?!

What kills me is what people (parents) think are all of a sudden "acceptable" subjects for converstation once you've popped out a kid. HEELLLO! I didn't wanna hear about your breasts BEFORE you got pregnant, I still DON'T wanna hear about them NOW!!! Sheesh!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Well since I'm back near civilization again, Congrats to the entire Cser family. Send me the pics Aimee.

Ivan, Zio, Pred, Rooster and the rest, you guys are funny, real funny :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Shhhhhhh .... is that scissors I hear? :p
Being an RV isn't all that bad. :aj:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by firecracker22
As an official "fence sitter" on the subject of kids, I am not sure how I feel. All of my friends have kids now and they all act as if I'm the one who's missing out on something. Excuse me, I'll be out riding my dirt bike/partying/snowboarding/camping/partying/wakeboarding/mountain biking/partying/shopping/going out to a restaurant for dinner/or WHATEVER ELSE I FEEL LIKE DOING while you all are searching for a babysitter. That is what I feel like telling them. 

You got THAT right, Sharla!!  I've been fence sitting for quite awhile now.  If I hold out for a few more years, biology is going to make my decision for me, and then I won't have to listen to well-meaning parents (mostly my dad) ask me about having kids EVERY SINGLE TIME we're on the phone....     (This coming from a man who left his family when I was 7-- he's been SUCH a wonderful role model for parenting.  :think:  )

I'm an Aunt twice now, once thru my side, and once thru my husband's side of the family.  Both boys, so we figure we're off the hook for the "carrying on the family line" bit.  ;)

I managed to miss out on the "pass around the new baby" routine two years ago at Christmas.  Sorry, but gurgling, drooling infants have no appeal to me.

Aimee, just make sure you send the little house apes stuff for their birthdays and Christmas, and all will be well. :laugh:

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I'm pretty sure I won't be having any little crumbgrabbers in the near future, but even if I do, loud toys will be the least of my problems. I heard it a lot when I was a kid--"I can't wait til you have kids so they can put you through the same things you've put us through, I mean come on you evil little brat, how the hell did you get arrested twice WHILE you were grounded?"

That was 15 years ago and my dad still gives me the business about it :thumb:

My other favorite is to pick up said gurgling, drooling baby and give a couple GENTLE type shakes to loosen up what's already on it's way then hurry up and pass off to grandma or the girlfriend who's giving me the biological clock gripe. :thumb:

Almost forgot-CONGRATS GSR they are a lot of fun!

Top Bottom