Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
If you were born in Jan. of '88 or earlier you could be "grandfathered" in to the free avatar rule. When were you born?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Ah, you were actually born well before Jan of 1988...however you're after the 1953 cutoff. It seems confusing at first but it'll all make sense real soon.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Go into your User CP at the top. (User Control Panel)
Then click on Edit Avatar. You can also update all your info there. Don't mind Greenie he is just greeting you with a big wet f'donk! He is friendly that way. :cool:

BTW, welcome to the site.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yz250f=secks said:
Very stupid that you have to pay to have a avatar and special needs. my .02 cents

Really? Does that mean you'll step-up and pay for this server/bandwidth for everyone?

COOL!!

I knew you were one of the good ones.

Yz250f=secks

Mod Ban
Sep 23, 2005
Well all the other forums i go to dont do that... The only one i think is gay is paying to have a avatar..

eagamers.net pbnation.com strike-team.net gamers-cafe.net etc all forums i go to and none of them r like that :(

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
opinions are like cowboy hats on purple future monkeys riding robot horses while teaching liquid metal leeches to line dance.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Those sites also has massive advertising income, which we don't.
I sure don't feel the need to expain it to you though?

Your opinion would be fine if;

1) You had any clue what it takes to pay for this,
2) You didn't use the the "sucks" in your "opinion".
3) You didn't use the word "gay" in your "opinion".

Based on your propensity to post complete crap 90% of the time, offer advice (incorrect of course) to others and then post that you don't know how or where to adjust the idle on your new bike and your dislike of this site, I'd suggest that MXSparx' comment about "leaving is free" should be considered your best option.

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Yz250f=ghey-secks said:
Welcome to DRN. I'm sure you have much to contribute. Ignore the crabby old *******s. Next thing they'll bitch about your urban spelling and punctuation. What a bunch of queers. :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
MACE said:
Welcome to DRN. I'm sure you have much to contribute. Ignore the crabby old *******s. Next thing they'll bitch about your urban spelling and punctuation. What a bunch of queers. :cool:
Hey Mace I'm calling you out for that comment about me :nener: I'm only crabby when I don't get my nap or the weather channel is off the air

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
INGREDIENTS:

* 1 lb lean ground beef
* 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
* 1/3 cup water (more or less)
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 medium onion
* garlic
* salt
* pepper

PREPARATION:
Mix all ingredients together. Don't add all of the water at one time. Mixture should be moist but not so that the meatballs fall apart.

Shape meatballs to desired size and place on a broiler pan (I wet my hands before shaping each meatball and it helps make a nice meatball.) Broil until outside is slightly brown on one side and then turn and broil the other side. When finished, add to spaghetti sauce and simmer at least 20 minutes.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
MXSparx said:
I like tater-tots

Papakeith said:
INGREDIENTS:

* 1 lb lean ground beef
* 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
* 1/3 cup water (more or less)
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 medium onion
* garlic
* salt
* pepper

PREPARATION:
Mix all ingredients together. Don't add all of the water at one time. Mixture should be moist but not so that the meatballs fall apart.

Shape meatballs to desired size and place on a broiler pan (I wet my hands before shaping each meatball and it helps make a nice meatball.) Broil until outside is slightly brown on one side and then turn and broil the other side. When finished, add to spaghetti sauce and simmer at least 20 minutes.

Sounds like a darn nice tater tot. We will have to include this in the DW cookbook. What do we title it?

I like the tater tots from Sonic. Yum!

Top Bottom