Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Anyone watching this? The look on Melina's face when the first dork, err i mean, guy walks off the bus was priceless! Bet after this show women will think twice about going on a tv show. :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah I saw it last night. The look on her face was classic! :eek: From the previews of the rest of the show it looks like she really gets into some of the guys. Go figure. I guess this meas you may actually have a chance after all Chuck :p

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Dangit!  I missed that one!  I was watching Joe Millionaire II - The Euro Chicks are so forward, I'm even learning some things... ;)   Unfortunately the sweet peas's can't hang with the outdoor camping scene, only one eurochick left by morning light, the rest high tailed it back to the villa....ppfffft :silly:

According to clips from next week's episode, I'm going to learn how to throw a fit - eurochick style!!

:yeehaw:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah the Joe Millionaire II is getting good. They're gonna be pissed when they find out he's a real cowboy :eek:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Dangit!  I missed that one!  I was watching Joe Millionaire II - The Euro Chicks are so forward, I'm even learning some things... ;)   Unfortunately the sweet peas's can't hang with the outdoor camping scene, only one eurochick left by morning light, the rest high tailed it back to the villa....ppfffft :silly:

Who needs those prissy Euro trash. Give me a mx lovin, campin, independent girl any day!!!!! :thumb:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by dirtybkr
RM_Guy , I'm starting to believe that Woodsrider is right about you .
OK. Your first mistake is believing anything that Woods has to say. You really should know that by now :silly:

Second, Anything he has to say about me is simply a fantasy in his own mind. His sense of reality is twisted to say the least. Again, this shouldn't be news to you. :laugh:

Top Bottom