Awesome natural rock step up jump video

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Once again :cool: :cool:

Mar 8, 2007
Glad you guy's like the video's, nothing like riding trails you never seen before all day, not knowing whats coming next, really adds to the adrenaline rush. :laugh:

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Is anybody else yelling at the computer going "Come on you big chicken- You can go over it" when the guy meets up with the big log??

lol.

Great videos katoom... (Once I got my sea-legs I stopped getting seesick watching them. lol.) :nod:

Mar 8, 2007
I know what you mean, the videos take some getting used to, I think my eyes have adjusted, or compensated not sure which, hey if I hit the big lottery tonight, I'll get the best helmet cam money can buy. :nod:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I enjoy the helmet cam without all the stabilization,tv over does it. I was watching thinking,dam how narrow can you cut the bars,would saw guards work to a point,can you run 2 stabilizers,and yes a handful of whiskey throttle. That is what seemed to happen to the guy caught napping!

Mar 8, 2007
Well I didn't win the lottery :yell:
The trails are quite narrow, as are the trees, I have 1" cut off each side of the bars, and sometimes thats not nearly enough.
Actually Eric slipped and fell on a branch while walking back to the hill :laugh:

Top Bottom