DEX

Jun 11, 2003
After doing alot... I mean alot of research the Axo RC6 is one of the boots I am looking at currently out of about 3 other boots including SG1, Tech 6 and Sidi Vortex.
I am not choosing these boots because they are cheaper but because they are lighter than the big top of the line clunkers like the 9 pound Tech 10s. These boots all way around or a little less than 8 pounds.

Anyways I cant find anything about AXO RC6 I remember reading a review in Motocross Action but it didnt tell me much.
I believe the Verdict was something like "We put these boots through the ringer and they came out smelling like a rose"

Im not into smelling my boots Im more concernced about the protection they offer. If they offer just as good as protection as the Tech 6 I will get them but I wont buy them just because they are light if they are about as supportive as Astar Vectors.

Plus I like them because they are wierd and different and nobody else has them unlike the Astar boots.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i really liked the RC5s they were miles better than the over rated alpinestars- i am sure the RC6 will be a rival to any boot on the market.

DEX

Jun 11, 2003
Well all I found so far seems to say its a good boot with no flaws.
If I can get it for a decent price I am definitly going for it over the Tech 6s but I think I might go Tech 6 before the also easy to get SG1s.
The Sidi Vortexs do have some flaws and are just as hard to find so I think I will avoid them.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I have an old pair of Sinisalo boots that are essentially the SG-1's rebadged for Sinisalo. Comparing them to the SG-10's my son has or the A-Stars I think you'd be making a mistake with the protection of the SG-1's. For me there would be only 2 choices for new boots the SG-10's or the Sidi Force SRS, I'm down to the those 2 simply because I dislike the booties in the Tech 8 and the Oxtar.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom