B&H gets two thumbs up ...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
in my book :cool: :cool:

They just called about a suspious order for a camcorder being shipped to Florida.

Everything was right in the billing information except it was a Florida phone number.

They called me to confirm the order ... oops, someone will not get their camcorder.

Now I need to call my CC company.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
They have always provided me with great customer service as well. B&H has become my "go to" company if I can't find something locally at Central Camera or Helix.

Shooter2

Dec 29, 2003
I spend thousands there every year

Once you get used to the NY attitude, they are one of the best sources worldwide. All the NY stores have the same attitude, so they are not alone there. Real time inventory on their website and if they say they will ship it today, they do. Tracking numbers e-mailed so fast it is scary. Adorama on the other hand, is a different story. You have to order and then two days later get an e-mail that it ain't in stock. Not good.
B&H is kind of like Rocky Mountain to me. Except no free 2nd day shipping even on huge orders. I have only had one issue with any of the products I have purchesed there and the head CS rep held my hand and bottle fed me on how to fold up a huge collapable reflector. Man, did I feel dumb once I learned the trick.
Regards
Shooter2

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…