Babbits Online

Racesmith

Nov 15, 2006
I believe this company has a lot to learn. Has anyone ever had positive experience with them? I know I have not, and will not give them another dime. This is just another Monday morning rant. :bang:

Rotorranch

Feb 10, 2007
They seem to have the best online prices, but I have not ordered from them. I just take the price list to my local dealer, and make them match the price! :cool:

Rotor

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Would you care to elaborate? I am curious as I reside within an hour of their store and have shopped there on occasion. The first time I visited their store I drooled all over a brand new Suzuki TM125.

Racesmith

Nov 15, 2006
I place my last order last Friday and received part of my order with someone else's invoice. There was no indication of back ordered parts or when the other parts might be shipped. I paid 20.00 extra for three day shipping that took five days only to get a partial order. They are about impossible to get in touch with over the phone, and basically just don't have a grasp on customer service. Then again, I am comparing them to Motosport which is probably not fair.

I guess I am just disappointed and should expect less than satifactory customer service.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
They have been in business for a lot of years and appear to be pretty successful. I am not sure but could it be that they are new to the mail order business? I have never thought of them as a mail order house. I have never done much business with them as I am not a Suzuki guy but the times that I have shopped there I was never too impressed with their pricing on bikes or parts. I did buy a snowblower from them once upon a time.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
BadgerMan said:
They have been in business for a lot of years and appear to be pretty successful. I am not sure but could it be that they are new to the mail order business?

Yeah I don't think that they have been doing the mail order thing for very long. Up until about last year or the year before their website was horrible. I know they put a lot of focus on their Team.

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
I had a good experience with them. I purchased my 2003 CR250R from them. The bike had been on ****, but the reserve was not reached. I emailed them to see if they would do a layaway on the bike for me and ship when paid in full. They said no problem and gave me 6 months to pay it off. We struck a deal and a few months later the steel crate appeared in my driveway...bike was exactly as described. Shipping and crating from Michigan to New York was $300.00. Im happy with it.

Racesmith

Nov 15, 2006
I do not believe this, but Babbits is sending the order from 08/13/07. This is crazy. They have yet to notify me that there has been a problem with my order. Tisk...Tisk.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom