Baby Algor busted-another inconvenient Truth

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Baby Algor enjoyed a little "meet and greet" with the California Highway Patrol 2:15am July 4 2007. :ride:

Tippie and Algor's little boy was commuting home to Los Angeles in his fuel efficient,earth friendly Toyota Prius. Only problem was that he was traveling at 160KPM [100mph]..... Well there were a few other problems too.

Riding shot gun with the young Philanderer er. umm Philanthropiss was a mere 28 grams of Marijuana. That quantity is "divinely" convenient as it weighs just under 1 oz. We can only hope that Daddy's Carbon Credits can also be exchanged as "time served".

Oh, and then there was a pharmacy.... I mean a few [5] different "legal" prescription drugs [Valium, Xanax, Vicodin and Adderall] inside his car. Shame that none of the pill bottles had Baby-Gore's name on them...no doubt a gross oversight by Walgreens.

I expect to hear that: "He is sorry for making this mistake, and takes full responsibility for his actions." This being the slogan/mantra of the elite.... Novel how one need only take responsibility for one's own actions only after being caught!
I hear the no nonsense words of my grandfather right now: He'd say, "That's enough to make a fartin' dog Sh$t!" :yikes:

There is at least one DRN "memba" who would argue that since nobody got hurt....no harm done! [what say you, Lawyer Daggit?]

Got to run, I heard my dog fart..... :laugh:
Ken

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
That's some funny stuff right there Ken.

I heard about that on the news this morning and I'm still giggling about it. :rotfl:

I wonder if our own officer Elk was the one that nailed him. That part of the 405 freeway is his beat.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
knowiam said:
He'd say, "That's enough to make a fartin' dog Sh$t!" :yikes:

Note to self............remember to archive in personal colorful clichés database for future reference.

I would not be surprised if it was determined that Jr. got that oz of mother nature from his dad. A whole lotta happenings from the last seventeen years would start to make sense should that be the case.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
We must let lil' Gore go on this one. He sees that now is the time to live it up.......this earth's days are numbered, since the sun is going to kill us all. :think:

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
you guys bag on little gore but wasn't our current president charged with a dui and hasn't he admitted to cocaine usage before he "saw the light" and became a "good christian" ?!?

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
i'm just disgusted with all politicians right now. i am not sure a single one gives a damn about anything other than themselves.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
The fact that he drives a Prius is more worrisome than his drug use. :ohmy:

I suspect the two may be related.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Kids will be kids and make mistakes. Didn't one of the Bush girls get caught drinking underage? Not that 2 wrongs make a right.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
rickyd said:
Kids will be kids and make mistakes. Didn't one of the Bush girls get caught drinking underage? .

That's true Ricky but young algore has a long list of drug infractions going back several years. And he's not a kid.

The funny part of this whole thing is bigalgore has had to cancel many of his speaking engagements leading up to his 'Earth Concert' because the only questions the reporters are asking him are about his druggy son.

Poor algore, can't get a break.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Ol'89r said:
Poor algore, can't get a break.

Yeah, I really feel bad for him. :boss:

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Speakin' of that Proverbial Dog...

What must these smucks be doin'? :uh:

Some collect on Gore arrest

July 8, 2007
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Ireland's top bookmaker, Paddy Power PLC, paid out more than $13,500 Friday to people who bet that Al Gore would be arrested. Trouble was, the company neglected to specify which one.
The former U.S. vice president and global-warming activist was rated as a 14-1 outsider in a list of American celebrities likely to be arrested next. On Wednesday, Gore's son, Al Gore III, 24, was charged with possession of marijuana and other drugs.

Paddy Power said it was paying out winnings to about 50 people because it had failed to identify which Gore it meant.

AP
Ken[wish I could say I was laughin' all the way to wells fargo] :laugh:

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Baby Gore to get Treatment-[special treatment]

Algore Jr. gets off light...

Since He: Pleads guilty to a couple of felony charges, 3 misdemeanors and a driving infraction...and Promises to complete a drug program in Malibu and remain "drug free" for one year.

The State of California will: Wipe his little record clean!

"It ain't me, It ain't me! I ain't no fortunate one... "

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
knowiam said:
"It ain't me, It ain't me! I ain't no fortunate one... "

"I ain’t no senator’s son……." :cool:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Do I smell a Gore Family temper tantrum on the horizon?

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
Hmm...
I wonder if that was some "Kennedy" weed?
Nah...
If he were runnin' with the Kennedy's, they'd have found Natalee Holloway in his trunk!

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
tnrider said:
What would a "regular" person get for a first time offense like that in Cali?
Good Question: I really don't know the answer.

I have read that young Albert is not a "first time" offender in so far as he has been arrested for possession before. The rule of law that is being used for him in California is supposed to be only for "first timers".... perhaps first time caught in California applies here...at anyrate, this indicates he's being held to a different standard.

It is my understanding (devoid of truth or science) that possession of an ounce or more of weed constitutes intent to distribute....however, this assumption is based from the information I glean from watching COPS. Apparently, young Prince Albert was a few "flakes" short of an ounce prior to being thrown in the Can....lucky boy.

What I'm having trouble getting my arms around is that anyone can plead guilty to a felony [let alone 3] and then have the record wiped clean after completing a "just say no to drugs" program.

It is obvious that Algore III has a problem.... and needs help. It is only by grace that he did not kill himself or anyone else... who is being served by letting him off lightly?
I always thought that if you were caught driving 100MPH you could just kiss your tail good bye....
Ken

Top Bottom