baby violence video

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
i have seen a video today on the news on tv that have shocked me. i do not post a link of the video for obvious reasons and i do not wish to see it again. who ever wish to see it, just serch the web, it is available on many news websites.
the video is from a 53 years old babysitter beating, handling violently and throwing objects to a 11 months baby.

the parents had seen some violence marks on the baby and even if they suspect other kids were responsibles, they decided to install a vigilance camera.

this happened in florida, usa. how the **** can this happen in one of the most developed\advanced? countrys in the world???? of course, this could had passed in any place in the world but what are a person like this? in a modern society where most people are scooled? do the lady knows the long term causes of beating a baby like that? sure...

no politycal connections intended. and i am sorry if those are not the most correct words to describe the 'incident'.

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
It is a sick world my man. Education, ethnicity, religous background, or whatever country you can name, it makes no difference. There are F'ed up people everywhere. :coocoo:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The U.S.A. is not the issue, yet another stretch of freedom and rights? No, the sick and demented are everywhere! Has anyone been checking on the swift justice dealt out of the Vatican lately? How long has this been going on? And the number of countries effected by this travesty? Thats as much as I can touch the subject on here, hopefully without a fuss? I was going to post yesterday, really sensitive area to say the least. Vintage Bob

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
helio lucas said:
this happened in florida, usa. how the **** can this happen in one of the most developed\advanced? countrys in the world????

no politycal connections intended. and i am sorry if those are not the most correct words to describe the 'incident'.

Your words describe the incident very well helio. :cool:

We used to be one of the most developed/advanced countrys in the world. But now, I'm not so sure. :|

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
helio lucas said:
this happened in florida, usa. how the **** can this happen in one of the most developed\advanced? countrys in the world???? of course, this could had passed in any place in the world but what are a person like this?

there are nut cases throughout the world but I think there is something wrong with the water down here.

most of the highlighted news I am used to watching usually involved gang warfare, even the idiot who flew his plane into the irs building.Although extremely over the edge it almost makes sense to me about struggle for power or attacking something that you feel is threatening you. What sticks out in my mind when Florida is mentioned ,,,, the nutcase mom who drove her car full of kids into the lake because she thought her boyfriend was going to leave her, this nanny who obviously picked the wrong job and The poor girl who was missing and found in a Georgia landfill. God that one hit me hard not only was it only 5 miles away but the girl looked quite a bit like my own daughter.

advanced(?) nation, my foot ! when you see people who have trouble putting food on the table for their family go into debt so they can have an IPOD or 70" tv makes me really question the advanced part........ lots of neat toys maybe.. but the nation is turning brain dead

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
your nation is seen as a hipothetical model for many countrys on europe. and most of the bad things on usa, are world wide.
do you remember the story (facts really) that ol89er posted with the great title "vidiots"? and even on most western european countrys are dealing with the food on table problem. maybe not for a ipod but for still futile acessories.

i do not want and was not my intention to write negative words, or any words, about usa. i really want to highlight the fact that a schooled?, normal?, active on society?, (damn! so much other words came to mind and none seems to work on a public forum) person can do such a barbarity... with so much naturality...

vintage bob, i agree with you, very thin line indeed... no comments on that... :nod:

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
I don't think you said anything disrespectful at all, infact I think you made a very intelligent, insightful, observation. I on the other hand may not have been polite but just venting my frustration with what I see.

The idea of this country is great, most of the people I have met are good, sometimes bad news just sticks in your jaw like a toothache and makes everything taste bad.

In come tacks

Feb 10, 2010
Well, the women stood up and lost their seat! The number of employed women seems to remain high. So who is to watch our children? Maybe it's a choice women should make, career or kids? Not trying to be sexist, but it's becoming an evident problem. Plus I'm old enough to have smoked in patient's rooms, so excuse my not being PC. :nener:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
helio lucas said:
i do not want and was not my intention to write negative words, or any words, about usa. i really want to highlight the fact that a schooled?, normal?, active on society?, (damn! so much other words came to mind and none seems to work on a public forum) person can do such a barbarity... with so much naturality...
:

No worries helio. We didn't take your comments in a negative way. For a person who's first language is not English, you express yourself very well. :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ol'89r said:
No worries helio. We didn't take your comments in a negative way. For a person who's first language is not English, you express yourself very well. :cool:
Ditto that Terry! Me, I like the clean outside opinion. Now if it was that guy from Europe that was always bagging us about how great across the pond was, he was a real piece of work and gone thank you. Was it lynch racing or something like that? Back to thread, and that guy also come to think of it, we are all in the same boat, like it or not, we are all not very much different, like it or not. So what is the big deal, do the right thing and move on. How does this get so mucked up? Too easy? They would rather have the cheap, drug like high of doing something you know you are not supposed to be doing? Is it the same feeling I get riding? Vintage Bob

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
Ol'89r said:

Same here helio. I Could tell you all why this happens in any country but I'd be banned in a second for my "outrageous" beliefs. The old guys here (me included somewhat) have seen changes made in the fabric of the America that have brought only confusion and the likes of this story. It all started in about 1964. You older guys chime in if you know where I'd be going here. I know, I'm being coy but I can't type what is really on my mind because I'd be stoned for it taking into account the near total immorality of America as it is now. There are nearly no standards anymore! It's a free-for-all! :yell:

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
FatBiker said:
It all started in about 1964. You older guys chime in if you know where I'd be going here.

The Beetles were #1 with "I want to hold your hand"

The Vista Cruiser was introduced.

"From Russia with love" is in theaters.

The first Ford Mustang is built.

But I'm guessing you are refering to something like MX, but not quite.

advanced(?) nation, my foot ! when you see people who have trouble putting food on the table for their family go into debt so they can have an IPOD or 70" tv makes me really question the advanced part........ lots of neat toys maybe.. but the nation is turning brain dead

Agreed!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
FatBiker said:
Same here helio. I Could tell you all why this happens in any country but I'd be banned in a second for my "outrageous" beliefs. The old guys here (me included somewhat) have seen changes made in the fabric of the America that have brought only confusion and the likes of this story. It all started in about 1964. You older guys chime in if you know where I'd be going here. I know, I'm being coy but I can't type what is really on my mind because I'd be stoned for it taking into account the near total immorality of America as it is now. There are nearly no standards anymore! It's a free-for-all! :yell:
My mom was young in 64 so I can't say much there. And it's not a free-for-ALL, it's only free for those who don't wanna work for it.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I was 4. I will ask my mom. Whats up with the younger generation? Either: karma, or the same thing every old goat says to the younger generation. And my son will tell his son. Till my wife says I told you so. How well does 1 except change, good or bad? Its not our countries issues, its the worlds issues. Vintage Bob

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The thread, that kind of crap has probably been going on since the beginning. Even a LOT of the biggest names in history, was either way gay, or worse! Lest we forget, how and who started our country, and who we displaced? But the end is near, the current trends are going to get us? Even the 2012 scare is getting moved to 2060 or so? Are these ideas, just like our grand fathers told us? Perpetuating ignorance is not my bag. I do my best to refrain from bagging the younger generation. The vidiots does make it difficult, VERY difficult. Shut the power off and see the difference. They are there somewhere? I want to know why? Vintage Bob

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Are these ideas, just like our grand fathers told us? Perpetuating ignorance is not my bag. I do my best to refrain from bagging the younger generation. Vintage Bob

how true, the young only know what they are taught.

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
jsantapau said:
how true, the young only know what they are taught.

Bingo! And I'm making sure my 9 yo. Grandson is getting a full education. I'm making sure he knows who his enemies are before he has to deal with them. I am teaching him how to deal with them as well when the time comes. Don't ask me to explain 'cuz I won't, I'd get tossed off this site in a heartbeat.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
FatBiker said:

Com'on FatBiker. Spit it out. ;)

You may be surprised to know that many of us may agree with you.

Pick one.

Sex?
Drugs?
Rock&Roll?
Hippys?
San Francisco? (Haight Ashbury)?
Elimination of the gold standard?
The Bilderbergs?
Nixon?

Or, add your own.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ol'89r said:
Com'on FatBiker. Spit it out. ;) Elimination of the gold standard?
That is the 1 that struck me as first, and about the 65 year era? The rest is a product from the first? Fatbiker, if its over the line, the line will disappear. That usually does not get the guy boot, but persistent and swearing will. And it is in the flame forum. So get it off your chest, or quit teasing me! And there is the "other" site? I think its still there! Vintage Bob

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
Well, let's start with the Jewish invented, funded and led snivel rights movement. Then on to the feminist movement. The dumbing down of our population. The clearly open border to our South? I'll stop there. Our fore fathers are rolling over in their graves right now! They would kick our a$$es right now for allowing what has happened to this country. I'm almost ashamed of what this country has become! And yes, it is relevant to this baby violence. 55 years ago this child's mother would be taking care if it, not some sicko like this b!tch! Just sayin. :|

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Rut,roh.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
FatBiker said:
snivel rights movement. :|

LOL im using that one :)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I really do not like going down the near ******, male chauvinist opinions, but? Some interesting points. Do you know about our sister site, no pun intended? I switched computers, can not think of the name this morning, I WILL FIND IT! Flag of Conviction? Vintage Bob

Top Bottom