CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Does anybody mind babysitting a few bikes at night?

We're staying at the KOA and would like to save hauling the bikes back and forth every day. Will be an '00 DRZ, '01 YZ250, and a '98 KX250.

Thanks in advance

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
'00 DRZ, '01 YZ250, and a '98 KX250

Stop by our compound and they'll be all right with us. Look for the Tailgator with the white Dodge extended cab. The flags will be a flyin'.

PS Empty you Personal Mail box.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Delete some messages from your PM.

B

biglou

From experience I can say that there will be no problems with leaving your bike around at night. Absolutely none. Once you get there, you'll see!:)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
how about two more.....

hey guys, how about two more???? or maybe i could jus set up a "day camp" on the grounds, and leave my trailer with the bikes in it?
BE LEAVIN TOMORROW NIGHT! :cool:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Hey gnarlykaw,

We're leaving about 5:30 Thursday morning. Should get there about 9:00. See ya there.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hey gnarlykaw

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From experience I can say that there will be no problems with leaving your bike around at night. Absolutely none. Once you get there, you'll see
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What SKR said. Bring the bikes by our camp. No problem with them being around us.:cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
BigLou, shhsh...I may run short on premix.:scream:

Top Bottom