Cr85RaCeR607

Aug 13, 2004
i have gotten pretty good at jumping in the past 2 1/2 months,and i was wondering,i use this 1 technique where if i ever start to come down on my nose,ill give a blip of throttle and ill straighten out...but there are just a couple of times where i come on my back wheel a little and then my front wheel slaps down and i hate that...so i no what to do but ive never done it so tell me if im doin it right...ok..what i was thinkin was i always approck the jump with 1 finger on the clutch,and if i feel im back too far,ill just pull in the cluch real quick and tap the rear brake...should i do that?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Works for me!

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
you would not want to pull your clutch in on the jump ramp only after you have left the ground with both tires. If you do it on the ramp you will nose dive very badly.

soap

Jun 10, 2004
what I used to do to get good at the back brake in the air, was to jump a decent size jump and use the back brake (no matter if my bike was flying flat or not) and then gas it before I landed. It was fun to cause it to nose dive and then straighten it. Then when I wheelied off a jump on accident, my second nature became to pull in the clutch and hit the brake.

Top Bottom