Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Hey guys! I was out of town from June 21 to June 30 (Today) We got back about 5 PM. We went to Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone Park and came bact through the UP. (I was drooling as we drove through Marquete!) Man I need to ride real bad but I'm back out to Redbud this weekend with V-Man. I need to do some serious training to get back (?!) into shape by Marquette on July 20th.

If you ever get a chance to go out west to Yellowstone do it - wild life is spectacular. 1000's of buffalo, hundreds of Elk all over the place. The mountains, streams and scenery will last you for the rest of your life.

Driving in the Bighorn mountains on june 24th for the first time, and the first time in the RV and it was freaking snowing 9-12 inches. Jeez! What an experience that was! Then on the way back through the mountains the snow was gone but we hit a huge hail storm with ping pong ball sized hail. The mountains provide some real interesting weather thats for sure! Saw a moose though in the mountains -pretty cool! I have 6 rolls of film and 4 hours of video!!!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Welcome "home" Fred!!!!

Glad to hear the vacation went well.  Looking forward to seeing the pictures and videos.

MM

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Fred - WELCOME HOME!!
Did they get those North side roads finished in Yellow Stone?? I was out there last year on my bike and they were TERRIBLE - I am planning on a return this fall.
It is AWESOME out there!!!!!
Woodsy

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Fred,

Glad you're safely back...

We made that trip 33 years ago on the way to Hawaii...

I wish Mike and Jeni had been your kids age, so they'd remember more of it...

Shell Canyon was the epitome of SCENIC grandeur...

Looking forward to the UP national and riding with Nathan and the boys on Saturday...

Mike Sr.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Glad to hear every thing went well! Never been out that far, sound like fun. Can't wait to see some pic's!

Top Bottom