back on the horse........ re: big oops-

xrannie

Feb 5, 2008
Took Sally(my trusty xr250) on a slow lap- did an easy woods lap, never got it outta 2nd- my arms are both sore- but my healing arm/wrist took it like a champ!! after 6 weeks already has about 85% range of motion and just a little pinch when i twist the throttle too fast/hard...
YEAY for M.T.B.&J. and Dr. Scott McCall!
this break was a terrible financial burden-(self employed w/no insurance- but i've gotten it behind me and ready to start saving again for the next trip- YEAY!
we put in an acre and a half sized garden this year- so i did my therapy in the tennessee sunshine of my own back yard!-gonna eat cheaper and healthier this year -

to reward Sally for bein so patient- i finally put the xr's only pipe on= bought it on a consignment deal thru Bellevue Cycle-

sounds so sweet!!!

xr250001.jpg

wendels069.jpg

ride hard, ride safe, but most of all -have fun on your horse.

xrannie

Feb 5, 2008
thanks! yeah-good for the brain too= i missed my morning slow tours around the place w/the dogs- so did they! here's two of my babies this morning pre-ride. molly and motard-(we call him 'Tard' most of the time-haha)

rx7060.jpg

we had a good stroll this a.m.- lovely but balmy 75 degrees at sun-up in tennessee!

here's doggy #3= Flex........didn't get to go-older pic...he's on restriction after breaking his pelvis,had to leave him whining in his pen..awwwwww
apartment009.jpg

Top Bottom