jsmith811

Jun 21, 2000
I had heard that someone has landed a backflip on 250cc bike. Not carey hart, & they will attempt to repeat it at the Xgames this year ? Anyone know who ? What's the date on the Xgames this year ? any website links ?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Caleb Wyatt landed a backflip on a full-size bike last week. I think it was a 125. It wasn't pretty, but he landed it without crashing. He almost went over the bars though. ESPN included footage with the Freestyle Moto-X program that aired late last night. (I couldn't sleep, and I thought it was going to be a re-run of Budd's Creek. HONEST!) :aj:

jsmith811

Jun 21, 2000
Well How the heck did I miss that ? and when will it re-air ?? Who is this guy ? He must have Ba_ _s you couldn't carry in a dump truck.

flyfishdoc

Apr 29, 2002
It was Caleb Wytt, and I think Julius is right about it being a 125cc bike. It was on the 7th try on a rather small jump (compared to the other jumps we see guys in FMX doing) with a steep lip.

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
yeah, it was caleb and it was about 3-4 weeks ago, maybe longer. He did state that he was going to the X-Games this year and he also stated that he will pull off a trick larger than the back flip as well. 360 maybe?
I read all this on a FMX page.

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Anyone see the picture of him upside down in the air with the bike above him? It looked like it would be pretty painful! Monstrous Cajones....simply monstrous

Top Bottom