Bad Brad Lackey Video for Danny Magoo Chandler Van Fund

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
well, is not the first time i heard about "magoo" but it´s the first video i see from him. i´m young, my passion for dirt has only 3, maybe 4 years and live in europe in a small country not really biased to mx at all doesn´t help for sure.

it seems he was 20 years or more ahead of his time, either his stupid technique or the strong personality. a really one man show!!!
while he plays a lot with his bike and racing in general, he seems to be very hard working. i feel he made a huge contribution to make mx a great sport... at least a bigger sport...
for sure i will dig more about him...

do anyone remember some nice stories about him to share with younger people? :cool:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000

MX and Trophee des Nations

4 moto sweep

Legend

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Too bad a lot of today's riders don't know much about the history of the sport. Waaaay back when I was a kid I used to read about not only the current riders of the day like Bad Brad, Hannah, & Magoo but even those before them Johansson, Hallman, Joel Robert and Decoster. It was just really interesting to me and well reading was more popular because there wasn't much video games or much on TV like today I guess.

There are so many awesome stories out there kids that if you really take the time to appriciate what these guys did and the equipment they used it will be better than any video game or DVD.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…