CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
*If you read this on our local e-mail group, my apologies for the repeat*

The sun is shining, flowers are starting to poke through and we have every news station in town and an ongoing line of sightseers coming by our neighborhood. Why? A little 17month old baby had an adult in its world kill it. Four houses down from us, a baby was hurt badly, taken to the hospital, reported to the authorities by the hospital as the injuries were very severe...and ulitmately died today.

WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG W/ PEOPLE!? I guess I was lucky in that my sister and I grew up in a house where we weren't hit. We would get scolded and hollered at like stink on crap if we acted up, but we didn't have to endure the ritual whoopins' that so many people did. Yeah, we would get an occasional smack across the ass, but never a full blown beating. This just makes no sense at all to me. Why is it that kids always end up in the crosshairs of adult problems? These always hit me hard (the Jake Roebel case still gets me teary and pissed), and this one being so close really hits hard.

If you have kids, keep them safe...

Seriously, if you have to hit or shake, go see a doctor...its not right

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Some people don't deserve kids. Parents who do this sort of $h1t to their own kids need to be castrated so they can no longer breed. :|

wayneg

~SPONSOR~
Aug 29, 2001
Yep - and then sent somewhere nasty. Its a pity we don't still have penal colonies....some of those French islands would be fitting place for someone like that to live out their days.

dirtrodr

Jan 13, 2005
There needs to be DNA & background testing, as well as a test for a breeding license with fees & penalties. It just shouldn't be so easy for just any moron with issues to have a kid or worse kids.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
from the sounds of it, unconfirmed, it was the boyfriend of a daughter...not real sure yet

Top Bottom