KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone who has not had a chance to race/ride at Badlands MX Park what they are missing.

Russ and Danielle Carey have done an EXCELLENT job with this facility. The track is ALWAYS in EXCELLENT condition for practice or a race and Russ listens to the riders if something is not right on the track. The racing is always well organized and every effort is made to get the kids races in early in the order so they can get home at an early hour. (We were home in Plano Saturday night at 11:30.)

If you have not tried Badlands MX Park you are missing one of the best tracks in the area. Go to BadlandsMX.com for more info. Next race is this Saturday night at 7:00pm. The longer day track looks to be ready any day now.

Johnny T. Luttrull

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
I was there last saturday(not racing just watching).Did your kid just race or did you to?That numer 17 on the 426f can sure fly.:cool:Plan on riding there in the near future.;)

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
Thanks Johnny!

Thanks for the kind words Johnny! Russ and I try our best to make the track fun for everyone. Someone once accused Russ of "playing favorites" out there , but they missed the point. EACH and EVERY rider is considered a "favorite" in Russ' mind. If it wasn't for the riders, we wouldn't be in business.

We have three machines (dozers/loaders, etc) working on the day track extension today. It should be a fun new addition to the track.

Once again, thanks for your support!

Ms. B

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
I will post them as soon as I get home from work. I ended up catching the same stomach bug that both kids had last week. Spent all sunday and monday in bed.

You are third in points for the Over 38 class with 82 points. Second place has 85 points and 1st place has 92 points. Great job!

Jake is 3rd in points in the 65cc Open class with 64 points. Second place has 87 points and 1st place has 130. Nathan is in 7th place with 44 points.

Jake is currently in 4th place on the 65cc 10-11 class. I hope you have lots of room in the truck for trophies!
:)

Top Bottom