will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
for you dfw folks, the news is that badlands mx had had a bit of a facelift, and the results are way cool. russ has brought in even more sand, and almost all the turns have benefited greatly. he's also refaced the jumps and changed a few to where they are even more entertaining than before. ya need to check it out!

i will say, though that i'm not sure that it's possible to make the new triple from the right side. somebody told me that guys were doing it, so i anted up and gave it a whirl. it was a yeehaw-ride-em-cowboy affair, as i slammed into the face of the landing ramp and richocheted off into never-never land. somehow i ended up on the back side of the next berm with the bike still running and nothing more than a pranged clutch lever (and a hole in my seat cover, if you know what i mean), so i got up and railed some more. the left side, however, is veeerrry nice.

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
Will, ARE YOU NUTS?;) A 125 from the right side? I told you that you could clear it with your 426F, not a 125.

Did you stay thru the last session? Did it rain?

Johnny

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
i must be. 2 1/2-ing a triple is for the birds. my whole body is jacked up, and i really didn't even bail. i guess the impact must've jarred me pretty good. it did rain during the second session, but we all kept moto-ing.

wp.

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
Hope you are OK for the weekend. Good Luck with the pre-race TORO activities.

Also, have you read my post concerning a new track near Wichita Falls? Any info on your end?

JTL

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom