junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Day One - We rode 160 miles from a town called Ensenada in Mexico to a town called San Felipe. Most of the ride was along the actual BAJA 1000 trail. We saw many different types of terrain ranging from Mountains, dry lake beds, and cactus fields. Once we arrived in San Felipe, we shacked up at a little Mexican motel for Margaritas, Tecates and some authenticate Mexican food.

Day Two - We rode about 75 miles back towards the mountains of Mexico heading towards the famous Mikes Sky Ranch. This Ranch is built high in the mountains with a very hilly and curvy road leading to its front doors. At Mikes Sky Ranch we were joined by another riding club and a few other groups of BAJA riders. The atmosphere was very nice with great food and cold beers.

Day Three - We rode about 150 miles starting from Mikes Sky Ranch leading up to our ending starting spot. Our tour guide took us on probably the funnest section of the trip with jumps and good turns. After a treacherous hill climb and some road riding we came to the end of the trip.

I would like to thank Tim Morton and the crew of Baja Bound. This was a once in a lifetime ride and I recommend it to anyone has any interest in riding offroad. Check out his website for trip details. http://www.bajaboundmoto.com/

Pictures can be seen at www.rebeloffroadriders.com Go to the gallery and look under Baja.

Mark

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Great pics!

Yah, Tim Morton and the entire Baja Bound Adventures crew do a great job, don't they. :cool:

My wife and I did the "Hooters on Scooters" Ride last year with them -- had a ball!

Cheers! - RandyB

L

LukeRips

Tim does an awesome job. I could hang out at Mike's all day long. All that junk on the wall is cool. I pre-ran the Baja 500 with Chris Haines' tour. Tim offers an awesome support package for the Baja500 so you just pay and show ready to ride a few days early.

Top Bottom