Baloney

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
Look what i pulled from topspeed.com.

http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles...tocross-bike-to-enter-production-ar62487.html

Husqvarna keeps us on pins and needles in what concerns the launch of the 2009 TC 250, the bike that it’s suppose to be the lightest motocrosser yet to be produced. There are many chances that it will participate in the 2009 World Motocross Championship, but what we do know for sure is that it weighs 48.5 lbs.
Much of the massive weight reduction is due to the compactness of the four-stroke engine (13 percent smaller than everything else out there) featuring four titanium radial valves. Developed in collaboration with MX3 racer Andrea Bartolini, the new bike is expected to rule on the 2009 motocross scene.
But in order to do that, it will first have to be produced and rumors are that this autumn will bring racers face to face with it. Let’s hope so!

I wonder where in God's green earth they got that info?
:think: :pissed: :|

Are they talkin about the engine or the whole bike?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Could be a typo.

Perhaps it is the weight of the motor, which would be very impressive and about 5 lbs lighter than a 1990's era 250 two stroke.

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
thanks lol i was like What?!!?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
They are talking about the weight of the engine.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I read the same paragraph in the latest issue of CycleNews. It is the weight of the motor.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…