sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Weather permitting, I'm hoping to ride Barnwell Saturday. Time for somewhere other than Muenster. Or maybe CrossBar Ranch. Luster, how was your ride at Crossbar?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'd like to go to the Kiamichi this weekend. The old man of the mountain, Darrell (not our Muenster Darrell), will celebrate his birthday with a group ride. A bunch from KTMtalk are going up for the weekend. Darrell knows every goat trail and deer track up there, and we'd likely get to ride some new territory.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
seldon, i had a great time at crossbar!! we rode the 13 mile small loop first, and we rode most of the big loop before going back to camp for some gas. we went back to finish the 23 mile loop and about a mile in i got a flat and my day was done. that place is fun to ride and as time goes on it will continue to get better there are some enduros coming up at crossbar so thats good. lets get a group ride going up there thanks!!!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I may be coming down with the flu, so I'm tentative for anything this weekend. I'll have to wait and see what happens.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
I'm checking out my kids schedules. If some of them can ride Saturday, we'll go to Barnwell. If none of them can ride, I'm open to ride elsewhere.

I hope you feel better.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
My sons aren't going to make it this Saturday, so I'm on my own. Anybody riding Saturday? Anyone who wants to see a XR650L going places it really shouldn't! :-)

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'm just not sure if I'll feel up to riding in two days. Maybe. If I get a lot better, I'm going to Muenster. If not, I'll stay home and enjoy poor health.

Top Bottom