Battle of the Admins at DW01

Who's gonna win the Battle of the Admins?

• Okie is going to spank Thump

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • Thump is going to spank Okie

Votes: 35 24.0%
  • Who cares it will be fun to watch

Votes: 67 45.9%

• Total voters

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ressurected. This could get interesting.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by Thump
The facts:
Okie- YZ250f
Thump- Eric Gorr YZ420F

Anybody else notice that the "f" after YZ250 isn't capitalized, but the one after YZ420 is?

Last edited:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Man I feel bad 45! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were an old guy. Your dirt nap is out of the question you might break a hip. As far as the race goes we need to even the playing feild. 125's !!!!!!! Yea you two guys on 125's there is no where to hide on a 125. I should have two of them by then that I will let you guys use. I'll even show you guys how to use that lever by the left grip. Now that would be fun to watch :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
While 45 is a stretch, how bad are you going to feel getting beat by an "oldguy"? Just make sure you show-up youngin.

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
stevenberry?

Why is stevenberry not one of the options in the vote? Thump can do whatever he wants to that bike my pretty pink barbie bike will walk all over his black turd. :p

I jusst wish I could ride at the moment :whiner:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Steve, did you forget our last outing? Thick headed I guess....

Ratboy, for an old guy the okster gets along pretty dang good and what he lacks in speed he makes up for in dirty riding.... my suggestion to you is to stay off the track with him and let the real men with real bike ride with him. 125's are pit bikes aren't they? we graduated a long time ago. When you reach puberty you will understand. LOL

Okie, you better get your act together... cause this year the Battle of the Admins is going to be a scheduled event. And I am ready....

BTW It aint a 420 anymore.... Billy did away with that motor.

SndyRds

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 1, 2001
As an uniformed, unbiased, and unquailified observer. I question that Thump has offered up a challenge to Okie. Advertising that he has the ability to win this match-up. And has offered up the usual, humiliating, price for defeat. Seeing how that Thump has claimed a secured victory. If in fact Okie wins, this battle, What would be Thumps price to pay? Remember I have never met either gentleman, and am basing my interest, on this post. Do we have a handicap here, or some type of betting odds? Should Thump's price be proportional to his ability to win, IF by chance he should lose?
Also we have the problem, that if ONE has called out the OTHER, in a public forum, and the ONE has an inherent superiority. The OTHER has to accept the challenge even if defeat is eminent ( being publically called out ). Who decides the fate of Thump if he looses? Do you Thump offer up a price for defeat since you chose Okie's punishment? Or does OKIE decide?,,,

Now you must excuse me I have a fire to fight,,, Would you hand me that can that say's petrol on it!! :debil:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Ratboy... my suggestion to you is to stay off the track with him and let the real men with real bike ride with him. 125's are pit bikes aren't they? we graduated a long time ago. When you reach puberty you will understand. LOL

What is it with you Texans? You have the biggest cars that you can get. 90% of the black, super duty, dully, 4x4 SUV's that I see in the ditch have texas tags. (Texas draw on) " Hey boy give me the biggest dam truck you have. While your at it get me a big dam hat and some big dam horns for the hood so I can push them lil' foreign cars out of way. Oh yea boy, get me the biggest dam bike you got then make it bigger."

HAHA, I love you Texans. :) Hey when I kick your butt at dirtweek I'll make shure I do it on my pit bike. Oh man this is going to be fun.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
There's just something about super rat that's always rubbed me the wrong way... not sure what it is? Guess you can't judge someone before meeting them in person, so I won't, but I've got a pretty strong feeling my opinion won't change, lol.

Couple of things though.
1) We'll see, if/when;
a) you even show-up and
b) you can beat an old man on a bike. Better hope so, you'll look pretty bad after that smack.

2) Keep up the shots at Mr. Thump, you may have to prove you can "kick his butt" OFF the bike before you get a chance to do it ON a bike. :| ... I'm looking forward to his reaction to your post, lol.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Okiewan
There's just something about super rat that's always rubbed me the wrong way... not sure what it is.

I think I have an idea. Could it be he's a P O S E R ? :D

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
What am I POSING as? Maybe I am and dont even know it. I have never seen any of you guys ride so how could I say that I faster? I'm busting all in good fun. I thought Thumps calling me ratboy was funny so I tryed to make a funny back. You have some prety thin skin. Maybe you can set up a pit for me at dirt week way in the back away from everone so I dont piss anyone else off ;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Well it was either Ratboy or Ratbasta** and the censorship always catches that one. I am a pretty good judge of character, usually with in 5-10 minutes you'll know what I think. I take no offense to your comments and do hope you show up to DW02, I would love to be humiliated on a WIDE OPEN MX track that Guy Cooper builds for his Big Bore KTM because that would mean I would get to see a REALLY fast guy which would be cool. Keep in mind, I am smack talker extrodinare, in reality I am an average beginer MX'r at best, but hey, I don't back out of challenges so if you got one in mind and show the stones to come..... I guess you and the pit bike are on, Christ I will be 30 by then... an old guy... come on, I know you can do it. LOL.

Okie this does not mean you are off the hook yanno? BOA02 is still on as we discussed.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
BOA'02 = Thump & Okie in a Sumo ring :eek: (somebody better bring some "Crack Spackle")

Top Bottom