Battle of the Admins at DW01

Who's gonna win the Battle of the Admins?

• Okie is going to spank Thump

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • Thump is going to spank Okie

Votes: 35 24.0%
  • Who cares it will be fun to watch

Votes: 67 45.9%

• Total voters

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Last year was supposed to be the first ever showdown of the mighty... mighty-slow that is, Adimns of this great site we call DRN. Okie, founder and creator of DRN Vs. Thump, humble helper and antagonist. Just before the event last year my wife was attacked by a dog and had extensive surgery so I was unable to come to the event... This year it is back on, in a big way. I had ACL reconstruction surgery in late December but a recent MRI shows all is good. I am not back to full riding form yet but in far better shape than last year and I am regaining my old riding form by the day. Let there be no mistake, I am an overly competitive individual and I will train for this like it has a million dollar, winner take all purse.

Okie, I am officially calling you out. You gonna step up or back out like a coward?

The facts:
Okie- YZ250f
Thump- Eric Gorr YZ420F

Okie- 45ish
Thump- 29

Okie- Devious, sneeky SOB
Thump- More devious & sneeky SOB

Okie- Spodely and pathetic
Thump Sporty and athletic

The bet:
Winner gets bragging rights.
Looser gets public humiliation and has to wash the winners bike, helmet, goggles and boots each night in a speedo... well maybe just shorts cause I have no intrest in seeing Okie's old butt in a speedo.:scream:

One thing is for sure, if you don't register soon you will only hear about this event and kick yourself for not being there to see it. You only have 36 days left to register so you better not wait cause the postal service is not always timely. After 8.27.01 you will be too late and have to wait for the next year and the 2nd annual Battle of the Admins.

Register here, register soon:
http://dirtweek.com/index1.html

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
It's gonna be close, so I'm not betting on one or the other. Thump does have the power advantage, but Okie may use some almighty sneekiness and get another member to take out Thump. :confused: It's going to be epic!!!

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I keep seeing interesting events like this planned and it's making me want to register. I'll have to check my schedule for september.
What ever happened to stevenberry shortcake anyway :think

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
OK Thump, you got my vote.

You've got every advantage.
Heck, you're even from my neck of the woods.

But truthfully, I'm secretly pulling for Okie.

Hey, us old folks have to stick together! ;)

Now the North/South race, that's another story!
The South shall rise again! :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Do you begin to believe yourself if you type it enough?

Come on September.
(pss... the built-in excuse: "I got a boo-boo on my knee" was a smart move.)

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
The whole thing sounds frkking stupid to me. Let them race and let the best man win.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
My money is on Okie

It's not September yet, Thump may still find a way to miss the race :think
He'll probably SAY he got lost on his way to Illinois, since everyone would believe that anyway :D

B

biglou

"Interesting poll results so far", I think to myself as I sit quietly on the fence!:D

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
If Thump can't beat Okie with a 10+ year age and 15 or so horsepower advantage :think , well, there's always crochet. :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If Thump can't pull it off he's being deported to Illinois to be Okie's permenant Pit Sally.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
What's the course gonna be like? If it's really tight my money is on the 250F.:confused:

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
i gotta go with the underdog... plus i think thump sounds a little too hyped up... lots of smoke and mirrors doesnt impress me... OKIE will teach the young Grasshoppa :D

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I'm goin for Thump on this one. Okie sounds confident but I don't think I can pull for anyone that wears depends.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
SHHHHHHHHH!!! Come on you guys he's working on that issue :p

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Home-townin'

Isn't this one of Okie's hometown tracks. Thump is from Texas rgiht? Everyone is a fast rider when they are hometownin' someone!!

Thump, be safe! AND get some pictures posted of Okie in a speedo washing you're bike. Put them in the women's forum, so DRN doesn't lose too much membership.:p

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Seeing as i never seen either one of them race before, i voted for just fun to watch. We hear all this talk and hype then something almost always come up. Hopefully not since i cant wait to see this race. I'm still waiting for some no namer to show up and wipe the track with everyone there. :eek:

Top Bottom