jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
OK - So did BusterWho's destruction of Thump's YZF cause a forced cancellation of the much touted "DW '01 Battle of the Admins" between Thump and Okie???

What is the scoop?

-jeffd

BTW - Okie, just how much did you have to pay Billy to break Thump's bike if that was indeed the case? :p

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
We spun a few laps on the GP track... the 250F is just not enough bike to hang... On the MX track it is another story, Though we never ran serious laps together I watched the Okiewan go and must say, I would have a hard time fending him off. My guess is that on the MX track he would smoke me. Yes Buster blew my bike up before we could get after it.

Next year?;)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Dang!

Too bad you didn't catch Okie in the act of the big pay-off to BillyWho!

-jeffd

BTW - I have already set the wheels in motion for next year. I am green with envy I didn't make it this year (Yes, I am envious that I didn't get to go camping and riding in the rain and muck).

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
He only takes American Express so it shouldn't be too hard to follow the paper trail, OR you could you follow the YZF "parts trail" :D

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Jeffd--As much as he mud and rain has been mentioned, the crew at the LTM track do an awesome job of track prep. It was in great shap Thurs-Sat. Truly a top notch facility. I am almost sad it won't be held there next year but Cooperland should be just as nice.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Man, I am so out of shape this year, Thump would have got me in 5 laps, no doubt in my mind. Next year? That'll be a differnt story :) Hopefully there will be a semi-tight MX track, no way will the 250F hang with the 420 if there are any long straights/uphills.

Top Bottom