ebola6

Nov 26, 2003
Anyone from the Bay Area going? I would love to but don't trust my car going that far (especially into the mountains). She needs a little work. Looking for someone to ride up with, hang out with, and tear it up (rin din din din). Sorry, that was sound of my 2stroke. Will pay for gas and go halves on pop up trailer rental if interested. Hell, I'll sleep in a tent. Just wanna ride. thanks
jerry

bills442

May 4, 2001
Jerry

I may have an extra seat if the girlfriend isn't around, or doesn't go at that time. I'm in dublin, ca area, we need to hook up and ride before then too ( only been here 6 months from Ohio )

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Wow, you guys are close by, im just over the hill in Union City.. Whereabouts do both of you ride?? I mainly go too Hollister, but have been known too hit the MX track at Carnegie..I will have a full vehicle for the ride too Reno, but we should hook up out there and ride.. What type of bikes/riding do you do??
Rick

bills442

May 4, 2001
Hi rickyd,

well, I've met a few people out here since i moved. I used to really like Hollister but then it got kinda old ( not that i'm airing out the jump track or anything, lol )

The track at Carneggie is challenging to my skill level and my friends and I enjoy riding that occasionally, the trails there aren't so much fun inmho.

I went up to Stoneyford ( mendocino national forest? ) and had a GREAT time there, really want to return but havn't been able to drag anyone up there. It was about a 3 hour drive, doable for a day trip.

I ride a kdx240 spent a lot of money on it to make it a little more than the trail bike that it is, lol. I need a new bike though because my friend and I recently took a trip down to mojave. The big sand hills there really require some horsepower! Been eyeing a new crf450.

Metcalf has a few trails that are fun.

I'm trying to put together a last minute ride for tomorrow with a friend of mine.

anyway ... send me an email at bills442@yahoo.com we'll talk more about local riding and the reno trip!

atk

Jan 9, 2004
Half Moon Bay here, with 3 maybe 4 riders going out on Friday V-Day weekend at MoonRocks. Anyone else from the Bay area want to caravan out?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I might be solo-ing in a truck, from Fresno. probably leave Fri after work, head back on Sunday after riding. I'll confirm as it gets closer.

Top Bottom