tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Brett,
Congrats!
Earning your A card is a great accomplishment.
I'm waiting on AMA to confirm, for in the past the scoring was as it was in the MX series. Nov. 1.

Will let you know what I hear.
NO A card and you may ride B, if an A card then it's out of your hands. Either way nice job! :nod:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Brett,
I see you logged and lurking but no posting. Whats its going to be A or B? Inquiring minds want to know.
Thats not a hard one to figure out. It starts with a S and ends with a R!

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
where is the love? Everybody rippin on bbarel just because he is a Aclass rider. Heck thats something to be proud of. I just hope he does'nt quit now he's just getting started. And Fred you sure are doing alot of smack talkin. Just remember Marsholino is lookin to chew you up and spit you on the ground. Speed secret for all, covered donuts with sprinkles makes you faster. But hey Freddy I'am behind you all the way be cause you ride Orange. If you let Marsholino beat you I will shoot you in the azz with the go faster BB gun. Hey bucket head you are known to be cheap so the extra trail you get as a A rider should please you. Retired trailboss Nick

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
where is the love? Everybody rippin on bbarel just because he is a Aclass rider. Heck thats something to be proud of. I just hope he does'nt quit now he's just getting started. And Fred you sure are doing alot of smack talkin. Just remember Marsholino is lookin to chew you up and spit you on the ground. Speed secret for all, covered donuts with sprinkles makes you faster. But hey Freddy I'am behind you all the way be cause you ride Orange. If you let Marsholino beat you I will shoot you in the azz with the go faster BB gun. Hey bucket head you are known to be cheap so the extra trail you get as a A rider should please you. Retired trailboss Nick

Oh where was I smack talking there Grand Poo Bah? :coocoo: I simply set out some interesting questions about the next season that we will see unfold. I even wondered if your 144 made it up Lance Amstrong Hill/ You haul Azz on that thing! I realize the target on my back got bigger, go's with the territory. I'll just have to man up and twist it harder in 2008 I guess.

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
Wow BBarel, What may be even more impressive is having an entire thread dedicated to you and what class you may race in 2008!

I'm still a little confused on the determining factors of how he and others like him may or may not get bumped!

Smit-dog, can you explain a little more!

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Ah when I hear things like well I gotta go just another day at the office. Yeah you better be mannin up. Hey azzhole call me I got news for you.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
bbarel said:
No comment!
You raised a bunch of stink about Paul in the senior B class...So how do we refer to you....Bucket Head or Sandbagger?.... :think:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
You don't know what you are talking about (as usual).
I stayed away from that whole mess.
Now go back to polishing something...

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
for all you guys to sit here and talk about 1 old dude is pathetic! you all need a life... hey bbarel why dont you just twist it harder you might make it to the PRO class!! ohh yea!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
BB, Don't let these guys get to you. You have done well and come far in the last couple of years!
You have hit a milestone that I have yet to meet and it makes me proud that another Michigan rider has accomplished so much. Twist it and make us all proud!

By the way loved the go "Polish Something"

Thomas Dunn :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
tdunn976 said:
BB, Don't let these guys get to you. You have done well and come far in the last couple of years!
You have hit a milestone that I have yet to meet and it makes me proud that another Michigan rider has accomplished so much. Twist it and make us all proud!

By the way loved the go "Polish Something"

Thomas Dunn :)

Last I heard he was polishing a Penton.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
You are correct Freddy and that bad boy is looking pimp daddy!

I don’t see much pride in polishing up on “Sandbagging” skills….

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
you all are "sandbagging"! why dont you come to the real class! you all know what that is! Hey WolverineMAN werent you the dude with the real "cute" bike?? by the way you get off your butt and get that dirty this year?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
:rotfl: :rotfl: I ain't laughed that hard in a while.....

D14openA

Mar 12, 2007
Wildman1 said:
you all are "sandbagging"! why dont you come to the real class! you all know what that is! Hey WolverineMAN werent you the dude with the real "cute" bike?? by the way you get off your butt and get that dirty this year?

Wildman,
I am not one to usually comment on these forums, but i have noticed that you always mention how fast you are. I was wondering what exactly the "real class" is? I would love to race in this class, that is, if i am good enough. Fill me in on the details if you would, wildman1
Nick Rasmussen

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Wildman1 said:
No need to be hate'n on my steed because you're riding a out dated clapped out yeast infection.....I’ll let you in on a little secret there Slap Nut - Ride smooth and you won't be on you're azz 1/2 the day get'n all dirty. ;)

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
D14openA you just follow me and i'll show you the way.. Im going to go check out a 2002 suzuki 250 this weekend... ive come to realize, to really show you all how to get work done around here i guess im going to have to update my ride... dont worry wolverine man i wont try to out do you in the GIRLIE BIKE SHOW, im here to race and not to show! girls want me and guys wanna be me!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Wildman1 said:
im here to race and not to show! girls want me and guys wanna be me!
No need to cut your handlebars down….Just make sure you grease up your helmet so your head fits through the tree’s. :ride:

Top Bottom