May 10, 2007
i hope this is in the right spot.

k i saw a thing about it in dirtrider and thought i would ask if there is anyone here who has one.

my dad is thinking about getting one. he doesnt really want something that run at a real high compression like a race bike or performance trail bike. but he wants something with a little more power and better suspension then his current crf150f.

so if anyone has one just wondering any major pros or cons that stick out. thanks.

poisonrain87

Sep 13, 2007
Too expensive

I saw the same add, and it said for them to build you one would cost over $9000. This just seems way out of the price range of most people i know

Jan 3, 2007
flyingfuzzball, Service Honda might be able to make a bike for you. They also have a CRF250R is a CR85 frame. You could also try a XR250 with a inverted fork conversion and big bore kit.

May 10, 2007
2 strokes for life said:
flyingfuzzball, Service Honda might be able to make a bike for you. They also have a CRF250R is a CR85 frame. You could also try a XR250 with a inverted fork conversion and big bore kit.

oo thats a good idea. the reason my dad doesnt like the 250R is the maitmence and the torque of the engine. but an xr250 could be good.

thanks.

Top Bottom