firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Check out their website www.bbrmotorsports.com for more info. Their specialty is 4-strokes in aluminum frames. Why would you want a WR motor in a YZ frame? If the WR bottom end power characteristics or the YZ suspension is what you want, it is easier to make those changes with bolt-ons.

Their prices are very high because each bike is handmade. They do everything in-shop now, and have a in-house suspension and engine tech, 2 CNC machines, and all types of other equipment and supplies to do it right.

You can order BBR decals and seat covers.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm all over the CR125 with 250F motor.... MAN, I'd love to have one of those.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I may get to provide a full ride report on the 250F minibike soon . . . rumor has it they're building another one. Didn't get a chance to ride the last one, although it DID thunder past me at open practice a couple weeks ago. I'll give details as soon as I can get them. Look in the July issue of MSN for specs and Pete's impressions of riding the first 250F minibike, about 2-3 weeks.

FMX_novice

Jan 5, 2001
I definatly love that cr250f, man that would be so sweet. But dude, the wr and the yz are so similar that you shouldnt switch motors. Get a banshee motor and see if they can house that in a cr's frame, that would definatly rip. I mean, except for the 2 huge exhaust pipes on each side.

Top Bottom